Another problem

A/n the shopkeepers name is Leo because i can't be bothered to keep writing shopkeeper

At the lodge Zane pov.

"someones broke in" Garroth yelled "Maybe its that wolf girl" "i hope not because she has all those wolf's. We are doomed" i  said. "i have a plan"  Garroth said Wow that's a surprising  "what we will do is i will..." i didn't bother listing to the rest and he rushed out the door While i just stayed there i mean which of Garroths plans have ever worked.

At the shop Y/N pov

"Michi!" everyone  shouted "You're the one who messed with Aaron and Aph in high school" i growled i looked at aph and saw her growling at her as well "looks life wolfie and kitty has claws" she purred "Don't call us that" we growled while Ena came over and hold me back. Michi then turned her attention to Aaron and purred "Hello Aaron" "leave me alone" Leo then came and asked Michi about the storm and it says we might have a couple foot of snow. "we better get lots of supplies then" Aaron said and Leo squealed as we took another look around. Then i went to Aph "isn't it a bit odd that Michi is here"  " yeah lets ask her"and she called her over"what are you doing here anyway" "Michi's her for ummm an a vacation yeah nya see ya" she dashed out the door strange.Anyway enough of her lets get shopping. Lucida then came in "Guys i have some potions now we can clean up a bit faster"

At the lodge Zane pov

Stupid he should of realised i wasn't following. Dumb Garroth. Thump thump. huh whats that noise maybe its Garroth finally realizing i am not there well i might as well go out. As i went out i saw something "Aaaaahhhhhh"

In the car Y/N pov.

we were just in the car as the blizzard started but we got back. then Garroth basht through the door "i will kill you wolfs" Then he realized it was us and blushed from emarismet and then explained then Aph said "where's Zane" "he should be perfectly safe hes in one of the rooms upstairs" Then we heard a scream "Zane" we all shouted and ran upstairs and saw claw marks on the wall. "looks like a struggle"lucinda said as Ena and Garroth was crying "i-it was all m-my f-fault" i was comforting him "No its not" "yes it-" but then i cut him off by kissing him "its not your fault okay" i wiped his tears away. "how will we find him" Leave this to me" lucida said confidently then foot prints appeared "follow them" we followed them and that led to...