Day 4

I wake up and notice I'm still laying on Natsu's chest.

"Natsu." I say softly in his ear and kiss his cheek. He instantly opens his eyes and smiles at me. "You gotta go before you get caught." I whisper and he nods and leaves quickly. I can tell he wasn't mad this time. Just as he promised.

I sigh sadly at the loss of comfort but I also felt happy knowing I'm slowly breaking down that wall. I get up and look in the mirror and smile. For once.

"Sometimes we all just need to be shown a little kindness." I say out loud and smile. I like that saying, I'm keeping it.

I get ready for school and head to the kitchen to eat breakfast. As I'm eating I hear a knock at the door. I have a feeling who it is and rush to open it. Sure enough there stood Natsu. Looking unusually happy.

"Good morning." I greet him with a giggle

"Good morning Y/N. Sleep well?" He asks with a smile

"Actually I slept like a baby." I giggle. "I'll be out in a minute. Wait here." I tell him and rush back inside to grab my backpack and shovel the last bit of food in my mouth.

"You didn't have to rush and eat you know." He says with a chuckle.

I look at him in amazement. "You laughed. You never laugh."

"First time for everything right?" He smiles.

I grab him and hug him tightly. "I love this Natsu. Don't change." I beg him and he laughs again and hugs me back.

"I'll try not to. But I can't make any promises." He says with a sigh

"That's all I can hope for is for you to try." I smile

"Y/N before anything else happens. You should know something." Natsu says seriously. "I have a girlfriend."

"Oh," I say sadly. "Well it's ok. It's not like I'm in love with you or anything. I just want you happy." I smile sadly

"Your lying I can tell by the sadness in your voice." He says in a serious tone and grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "It's written in your eyes to."

"Natsu I don't understand. You have a girlfriend then why when I touched your face it was like you've never been touched gently before. When I kissed your cheek it was like you've never known gentle lips. Then on top of it all you sneak in to my bed at night. Why not hers?"

"I can't answer any of that. I'm sorry."

"Natsu. I'll do my best to keep helping you but in all honesty it will be difficult now. I'll feel like I need to restrain myself."

"So you'll abandon me like everyone else now...." he grumbles

"No! Never. I just. I just need to control myself. I didn't have a care in the world before and now I do."

"I get it. Now you won't show affection like you did. I don't deserve it anymore." He clenches his fists

"Natsu that's not it..."

"Save it!" He yells and storms off.

"What have I done?" I ask sadly and fight back tears again.

He just wants love Y/N
Then why doesn't his girlfriend give him love
I don't know. We don't even know who it is.
Why hasn't he said anything before?
Maybe he doesn't want her?
When a guy loves his girlfriend they would tell another girl to back off. But he didn't. Why?
Why is he confusing?
More importantly why do I care?!
Because that's who you are. A caring person. You know he needs help and you want to help him.