Question and Fanfic.

(Haven't got many questions but I've got a itch to write so, sorry if this part goes against the title/description)

It was Saturday at camp Campbell. Everyone relaxing, enjoying there time. Dolph was painting a flower that looked like...something else. "Yo, Dolph! You got a question!" Erid told him.   "Oh?" The small German sounding boy looked up from his painting.

Dolph put a hand on his cheek "Oh stop, jur vaking ve blush!" He put his paintbrush down

Dolph put a hand on his cheek "Oh stop, jur vaking ve blush!" He put his paintbrush down. "Vell, I'm cute because my mama gifted me vith vat..and I'm happy because I alvays get to paint and enjoy activities here at camp! Having not so vany friends is good in some ways, leaves me out of the drama!"

Erid raised a brow "what 'drama?'" She asked with a chuckle. Max walked past her "fuckin' bitch.."
"Say that to my face, shrimp!" Erid crossed her arms. Max glared right at her "Fucking. Bitch."
"SERIOUSLY, what do you have against me!? All I did was turn two people against you, you probably would've done that on your own anyways!!"
Max thought for a moment ".....you turned Nikki against me and who else..? There was another person?" He asked confused.  "Uh, nothing.." she replied.
"Yeah, sure, ok plastic hoe." Max said as he started walking away.
Erid clenched her fists. "Ever been in a orphanage, Max? The nice, bubbly ones get adopted first. So I'd really change my attitude if I were you. Not even David can put up with you forever."
Max rolled his eyes. "Mhm...I don't think my parents are gonna die in a fire like yours anytime soon. Or is 'fire' just cool kid talk for 'my birth parents were done with my bitch ass barbie shit and ditched me?'"
Erid was nearly about to fight him. Dolph put his hands up and jestured to them "D r a m a . " Erid cleared her throat "oh...Dolph...your still sitting there."
Max smirked "what's a matter? Don't want a witness to see how uncool you actually are? Hah. Like I said...your a bitch." The hooded boy walked away as Erid stormed off in another direction.