QuestionAndDares#7

Harrison smiled "I'm honestly fine, I swear

Harrison smiled "I'm honestly fine, I swear.....and I would be the best magical boy."
"Cough!! bullshit. cough!!"  Nerris said. "I would be the best magical boy girl thingy."
"You don't even know what it is!" Harrison said.
"OH, AND YOU DO?"
"Yes." Harrison said plainly. "Nikki draws that anime stuff and tells me about anime tropes during lunch on days our other friends are busy.....apparently Max is something called a tsundery."
Preston raised a brow "let's just let other people awnser that question.."

Nikki gasped "I'd love to be a magical girl!! Except...without the prissy outfit and more of the kick-ass powers."
Neil crossed his arms "Magic isn't real and I'm not getting caught up in a weebo mess. That's the gateway to the kpop fandom and that's a hell you can't crawl out of." The nerd said
Max raised a brow "What the hell are we even talking about?"
Nikki's imagination was running wild. She stared at Max with a blank expression.

 She stared at Max with a blank expression

Max looked at Neil then back at Nikki "....why are you looking at me like that?"
"Nothing, no reason." Nikki said as she was snickering.

" Nikki said as she was snickering

Nerris giggled a little bit. "Ohh, I wouldn't call it a crush.."
Preston smiled "Spill the tea, Darling."
Harrison rolled his eyes "or we could shut up about crushes."
"Or you could spill that tea." Preston repeated.
Nerris lightly blushed. "Well uh....Erid is pretty cool.
Preston had a big dorky smile "I sooo ship it!!" Harrison knitted his brows "She's kinda a lieing selfish asshole but sure, ok. Like who you want."
"I will." Nerris said.