Chapter 15

Y/n POV:

'So, someone tried to steal you?' Ben asks as I'm swinging from my aerial silks.

'Yeah, I guess so.'

'You seem quite calm.'

'I don't know what to think about it.' I say. Ben goes to sit down. 'Can I tell you something?'

'You want to tell me something? Me?' Ben questions with a raised eyebrow.

'It's easier telling you than Nina, or Clockwork or Alice.'

'Go ahead.' Ben says, looking at me.

'Zalgo visited me, in my dreams. He's telling me to join him, that we'll lose the war. He tells me I'm, that- I'm the next decendant to the throne in his ... world.' I whisper the last part.

'He visits you?' Ben asks.

'I don't know what to do about it.'

'And you're next in line to the throne.'

'At age 21, if I want.'

'That's quite big.' Ben says, I nod. 'Would you rather join him?'

'I've been taught he's evil. My own parents did experiments on me to make me have no connection to him. That screams don't do it of you ask me.'

'Do it, Y/n.' Ben states.

'What, so you'll have got rid of me?'

Ben shakes his head and stands up, walking to me. 'No, you could become ruler, create peace and kill Zalgo.'

'It's years away, everyone I know could be dead by then.'

'And won't you want revenge?' Ben asks. He's actually right, there's a rare sentence.

'You make a good point, ears.' I smile to him. He smiles back and wiggles them. I gasp. 'I didn't know you could do that!'

He laughs.

'That's so cool!'

'Thank you, feathers.' He says. I laugh.

I get down from the silk and stand in front of him. Then we get called down to eat.