Chapter 2

"Shouldn't we get your parents first?"

 "Nah they already know were walking to the bus stop after class" Mabel chirped 

"Yeah," Dipper began

 "I'm eager to get back there and see Ford, but I'll miss my friends."

 "What friends?" Mabel retorted trying not to giggle 

"Shut up, stupid." Dipper smiled and lightly punched Mabel in the shoulder. And that started a nudging battle. You couldn't help but smile, you wished the clock would go faster. One hour until school is up and I'm on the bus to Gravity Falls!

She looked at some of the pages in the book and how weird they were. Okay, so maybe Gravity Falls doesn't have real magic, but it'll still be my first summer away from home! No chores, no parents bossing me around, this is gonna be great no matter what. When the class hour finally started, we celebrated by drinking punch and watching the Emoji Movie (Not :> sorry)

{Time skip brought to you by my dead balloon animal RIP}

"This movie is stupid" 

Dipper complained 

"Shhh!" Mabel huffed, you giggled under your breath. 

"The emoji shuffle!"  The movie chanted, and you swear you heard Dipper groan and hit his head on his desk with a thud. You noticed that the journal had fallen spine up, so... (Snatch) You grabbed it and looked at the page, it was Bill's. You slid your hand carefully along the page feeling the texture of the splattered blood. You could feel the fear filling your face frantically, but something made you interested... To, study this creature..?  Pft, I'm starting to sound like Dipper, the credits started rolling. Oh speaking of Dipper- 

"Hey, Dipper,"

 "Is the movie over?"

 "Yes, but you dropped this..." I handed it to him hoping he wouldn't get suspicious.

 "Oh, thanks, Y/N." He grabbed it. 

"Okay class pack your binders, school is out for the summer!" Those words hit me like a lightning bolt. I grabbed my bag and went and got stuff from my locker, and I ran over to Dipper and Mabel.

"We get to go to Gravity Falls now!" Mabel screeched not caring about the stockpiles of looks they were getting from other kids in the hallway. They were gonna go to the bus and wait but decided that they were gonna go eat first. "Ok! What about Wendys?"  

"Yeah, let's go!" You walked to Wendys and pictures of Bill's page filled your head, it gives me the chills... Well, of course, he's evil but it isn't just the normal chills, it felt like something was wrong, at that moment in time... The only noise I heard from that point was scuffing on the sidewalk.

{Time skip joke here:}

You guys walked into the Wendy's and waited in line until the cashier called you up to finally order. Oooh, the Baconator fries look good... Maybe that.

"I'll get the four-for-four to share with my sister and Y/N would like to get?" You looked up with only a twinge of guilt.

"The Baconator Fries." The cashier nodded and started clicking numbers on the cash register, and casually set the food on the counter, before acting like she had been hit with a bullet, and slowly looked up at Dipper and Mabel with a sweat forming.

"You guys haven't committed any crimes before, have you?" Dipper and Mabel looked at each other suddenly and darted back at the cashier. Dipper cleared his throat and stepped forward.

"No, why?" The cashier stood for a moment before getting a look of anger and worry on her face 

"Because not close by" (In Oregon) "One pair of brunette twins have been shoplifting and doing illegal things with their guardian.." Dipper awkwardly laughed and gave her the money while Mabel picked up their meal, and you picked up yours.

"She's crazy, you guys wouldn't do anything illegal, right?" Mabel gave a poker face and Dipper rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, um, that's fine, let's just hurry to the bus station before we go to jail."

You all walked to the bus and hopped on, quickly leaving, considering there probably weren't a lot of people going to Oregon on a bus right after the last day of school, they would probably go home and play video games or go to the lake with their friends. 

"Hey guys, do you hear that?" Mabel rolled her eyes

"No, Dipper, are you hearing things again?" You looked at where Dipper was focused on out the bus window.

"I'm pretty sure he's not.." When you looked out, you saw three police cars not far behind the bus.

"Okay, Y/N, that cashier probably was crazy, we're only wanted in Gravity Falls!" Dipper ignored Mabel and started flipping through his journal as if it would help, while you and Mabel panicked thinking of what to do,

"How about," Mabel reached behind her and grabbed something from her bag "I grappling hook us out of here!" Mabel shot her grappling hook and shattered a window in the process, while you fell back. Dipper turned around startled and pulled the grappling hook from the window.

"Mabel, seriously?!" I want my saved up allowance for art supplies, not to fix a window! In the middle of all this, the police zoomed past us on the busy four-way, they probably thought you guys ran instead. Wait did Dipper just say that they are wanted in Oregon too? 

"Dipper, aren't you banned then?"

 "Well we did it all in Gravity Falls, and after the incident, they kinda just forgot about us." He yawned and laid down 

"So, on the bus for four hours?."

 "Yep.." He looked tired and probably was because he immediately fell asleep. On the other hand, Mabel was super active she was knitting a sweater with a pineapple on it at the speed of light. You grabbed Dipper's journal knowing Mabel wouldn't notice and aligned your fingers with the front, the strange thing about it was that it had six fingers instead of the normal five. "Gravity Falls..." You mumbled as I fell into a deep sleep. 

A/N: Hey I didn't have a lot of time to write this, and was confused on how to carry it from the Emoji movie part, so WOW 5 freaking views? That's too much, where are yall coming from :') so whatever 906 words including A/N