Chapter 12

(Here, have this masterpiece at the top <3)

Dipper's P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen and sat down, waiting for Grunkle Stan to finish the pancakes he was making. I still felt bad about yelling at Y/N, and I was thinking about how I could make it up to her. "Hey, Grunkle Stan?"

"Yeah?"

"I got really mad at Y/N last night an accidentally said something that I shouldn't have, how do I make it up to her?"

"Why don't you ask her out?"

"Wow, that's the actual first good advice you've given me about girls ever."

"Yeah yeah, go before I give you a noogie." I nodded and walked over to the cabinet to get the syrup, and heard someone walk over and sit down at the table, I turned around and saw Y/N in a chair stretching. I looked over at Grunkle Stan, and he looked at Y/N and back at me.

I walked over and sat down placing syrup on the table. She finally looked up and smiled.

"Man, it's been a while since I had pancakes." Stan came over and set down two plates of them in front of us, the third waiting for Mabel.

"S-so, Y/N, I was thinking we could maybe-" Suddenly, a loud squeal was heard from upstairs, me and Y/N looked at each other in unison, and bolted toward the location of it. We burst through the door, to see Mabel with another sweater in her hands. Y/N stepped forward out of breath.

"Is everything okay?" Mabel turned around with a big smile.

"Of course!" The girl brunette ran over and slid the sweater on Y/N, it was the pineapple one, the main color of it was a bright blue, Mabel had the same bright blue sweater on, except it had a big strawberry in the middle.

"See! Now you have a sweater that matches mine from last summer!"

Your P.O.V

Honestly, these sweaters are way more soft than they looked on Mabel... It's soo soft... I nuzzled into the turtleneck of it, then sighed, spreading warmth throughout the cloth.

"Thanks! I love it! You need to teach me how to make these, I could make so many fun sweaters!" Correction; I could make so many FANDOM sweaters.

"Any time!" She skipped into the bathroom to brush her teeth, while I felt a few gentle taps on the shoulder. I turned around to a very anxious-looking Dipper.

"H-hey, Y/N, would you mind maybe going out to Rocco's Spaghetti with me tonight?" Spaghetti? Who knew the stomach made most of your decisions?

"Yeah!, O-of course!" He smiled and put his hand on the back of his neck. He's so adorable when he's nervous...  

"Well, see you there." He walked out of the room, and you flopped next to Mabel on her bed.

"MABEL WHAT DO I DO?" She smiled bubbly-like and helped you stand up.

"You, go to the spa. Relax. I'll make you a fab dress based on what I can see Dipper choosing to wear!" You didn't really like people messing with your nails or toes, or any body part for that matter, but you decided to just give in, and figure it out on the way there.

"U-okay... I guess I can, but won't it be exhuasti-"

"Y/N. Just go. I was born ready for this moment, and I will not! Fail." She practically dragged you down-stairs and pushed you out the shack door, slamming it behind you. You glanced at the vending machine on the way out, sighed and decided to just go with the flow for now.