Chapter 17 |Beginning of part 3|

despacito

You walked upstairs and everyone was sitting around anxiously. You coughed to get their attention and they all looked over, Mabel breaking the ice by jumping up and running over to hug you.

"Oh- uh," You hugged back lightly, but sympathetically. "Are you-"

"YOU'RE OKAY!" She pushed off and ran over to Dipper, who handed her a tissue, patting her back as she blew her nose. Ford got up and was about to say something before your mother came in, and put her arm around your shoulders. Ford was in shock but still spoke up.

"I apologize, you probably are concerned, but after we explain, I'd like to know, how?" Your mom raised an eyebrow.

"How what?" Ford swallowed and put his hands behind his back, twiddling his fingers.

"Well, by the looks of it, you were somehow able to get Y/N up from the deep sleep even the sounds of a train couldn't wake up. I'm quite curious, as this could be helpful if something like this happens again." Your mom immediately smiled, cutting the tension, and putting most everyone at ease.

"I'll get into the details about that later, It's quite interesting in my opinion, but in a short way for right now, I'm basically a complete demon taking over a human form and used my magic."

Everyone stared, wide-eyed. There wasn't a single closed mouth in the room, except you, who quickly turned around and whispered at her.

"Mom, these peoples greatest enemy is a demon just like you, you should probably explain not all demons are bad, don't get them the wrong idea.."

"Oh, that would make sense at their unusual facial signals.."

"Yeah.." She turned back around with you and cleared her throat, putting up her hand dismissively.

"Do not interpret this wrong. Not all demons are bad. Most are good actually, despite all demons being considered satanic by some empty-minded people. I mean, we're just from a different universe and have different ways we work. It's not as hard to understand as you'd think." Ford was writing all this down in a new journal that looked nothing like his others, and Mabel walked up with two fingers on her chin.

"So you fixed Y/N with magic?"

"It's more technical than that but yes I suppose-"

"Can you show us some..?!!!" Mabel interrupted.

"Well, I'm afraid not. I was in the basement when I did it, and up here in the main building there's some type of barrier blocking my power."

"Aww..." Ford clicked his pen multiple times until his eyes lit up like the pen was a light switch and he was the lightbulb.

"It makes so much more sense now!" He turned towards your mother. "Earlier in the summer when we were trying to figure out how Y/N summoned Bill all on her own out of Stanley's mind, I tested her magical signature which was 74. This makes much more sense, considering by the looks of it most of her genetics come from your features, it'd only be logical for her to inherit some of your power." You were kind of quiet, in your own world, just letting all this happen. You, the one who this was all happening to, were still trying to catch up. You looked around after realizing you zoned out and blocked out everyone else's voice.

You felt like everything was slowing down just for you to realize something.

Time was slowing down.

You looked around concerned and freaked out.

"Hello?" No response was heard from anyone. You didn't know what was happening, but hot big tears welled up at the rim of your eyes, you ran out of the shack to the front yard. You were scared. You hated sudden silence, to you it was just so, creepy.

"Bill!" Nothing happened. You bared your teeth and clenched your fists, a few tears slowly rolling down your face.

"BILL!" Suddenly, a F/C (Favorite color.) rip in front of you appeared, it got larger and spun eventually spitting the one and only Bill Cipher out.

"Hey, hey! What was that for? Do you have no privacy-"

"Bill! What's happening?!" He squinted and looked around skeptically. He looked over at the window of the shack and growled.

"Her. This was all her. She's also possibly the worst best demon I've ever met in my immortal existence. She's awful."

"She's also my mother." You sneered. he raised part of his eyebrow.

"Really? Her? You? I don't see the resemblance.. And oho don't tell me she mated with one of your flesh bag's kind."

It kind of hurt to see him say 'your kind' as if you were the one who took over his body, you didn't know why, but it did. You swallowed looking down with a worried expression.

'Does he even care to help me?'

His eye widened and he teleported over, with an arm over your shoulder.

"Of course I do, I just don't see the big problem with you having powers." You liked the warmth of his arm but wanted to make a point, so pushed it off and jerked away.

"How? Why? When? How do I control it- Why do I have these powers- And when did this all go unnoticed, or under my nose? I should know about major stuff! I mean- It could literally save my life.." He nodded and rubbed under his eye.

"Okay, I'll start with the simplistic stuff. First off, you're a time demon, obviously. You were able to jump into a place where time is basically irrelevant. You didn't exactly stop time, because you can't physically move anything while this is happening, but you can work with anything time-related. And of course, you can stop any creature capable of going into your own little world to meet you."

Your eyes widened.

"Wait really?"

"Yep!"

"So, like, this isn't the mindscape, like the little world you have? It's my own little pocket dimension thingy?"

"Well, not precisely. The mindscape doesn't exactly belong to me, I'm just a master of the mind, and can go in, out, and pull creatures capable of accessing it in or out at any time as well. You pretty much have your section of the mind, but it's still located somewhere close to the realm I consider the mindscape. It's all in difficult formulas that not even some of the top scientist understand, so don't pressure yourself, kid."

You processed all the information as well as you could and nodded, a serious look still lurking on your face. "Can we talk more about this later? I need some rest... You'd think you'd be refreshed after being knocked out for like a billion hours, but I'm pooped." You smiled lightly and Bill fixed his bowtie.

"Well, it was important, and in Gravity Falls, everything is connected somehow, everything happens for a reason, Y/N. Remember that, as a piece of advice from me to you." You had a more confident smile now and you nodded.

"See you!"

You exited out, and you were back in the shack, where everyone had been talking.

"I think I need a nap.." Your mom stopped talking and looked at you.

"That's fine sweetie. This is a lot to take in. Love you." She pecked your forehead and you smiled sleepily.

"Love you too." You walked up and sat on the window ceil, back at the good old red stained window. You pulled a blanket over yourself and sighed, looking into the pink and orange clouds that seemed to be carried by the big dark green pine trees.

"See you tomorrow."

A/N: sbhvhdukhfvbkuhvnbkdhuhfvbdkjfvhb

AH- an actual good chapter I put effort in and is brand new? Hecc yeah. So I've done some editing to the storyline, mainly the end. The old ending to the story was kinda boring, but there wasn't too much changing to be done. Anyway I'm so tired I'm hearing creepy music and seeing things, so I should head to sleep. Enjoy!