Chapter 10

Your P.O.V

You walked in the shack with Mabel, wobbling around,  as the adrenaline had finally worn off.  You just wanted to lay down and never get up. Dipper looked over at you guys as you sat on Mabel's bed, exhausted. You heard ringing, it was affecting your head more than your ears, you rubbed the bridge of your nose constantly hoping that it would make the pain go away, even though it never worked.

 Dipper sighed and finally decided to talk.

"What happened to you two, you look like you got hit by a bus..." Mabel stood up and stomped her foot pointing a big finger at Dipper.

"DIPPER, YOU GAVE US THE WRONG MAP! WE JUST BOOKED IT FROM THE GNOMES! DID YOU NOT SEE ALL THE COMMOTION THAT JUST HAPPENED OUT THERE?!" Mabel got a head rush and stumbled a bit before crisscrossing her legs and sitting on the floor with an angered expression.

You noticed Dipper start to sweat a bit, and moved his mouth around to stop himself from swallowing.

"D-did I? I'm sorry, Mabel... I'll make sure that doesn't happen again..." You wouldn't have forgotten to give us the right map if you weren't in such a huge rush for no reason! Wait...

"Dipper, why were you in such a hurry, and didn't you face this Gnomes the first time with Mabel? You should've realized that it was the wrong place, unless, you used that to distract us?"  You felt like you said it a bit dramatically, but you didn't care. Dipper finally swallowed, then huffed and put his journal in his vest.

"Well, Y/N, I did that so Ford and I could make another plan to destroy Bill, but I wouldn't have had to distract you if you hadn't of summoned him in the first place!" Dipper looked frustrated, while Mabel looked over at you, reading your face. You could've stopped to think, but instead, you spit out whatever you thought of.

"I would've understood more on why not to summon Bill if you hadn't of been so secretive!" Mabel gasped a little, she didn't like to hear you guys argue and didn't want you to think she did, but kinda wanted you to get your feelings out, so she watched it unfold.

"Maybe you should be more careful as to who you pick to go on dates with!"

"Maybe you should've helped me more when I came here!"

"Maybe, you shouldn't have come here with us at all!" 

You looked down, trying to hide the tears that were forming in your eyes. You usually didn't cry over anything ever, but this time you were holding in too much stress from the time you had stopped, until now, and overflowed. 

Mabel squirmed around "Y-Y/N-"

"I'm pretty tired, and you all probably are as well." You felt mundane and empty, as you walked down the hall and climbed into the window, trying to make the leak of tears go away.

"Hey, Doll!" You looked up, everything looked the same, besides the obnoxiously bright yellow triangle floating there, waiting for a response. You groaned and sat up.

"Can't you only visit me when you're in your human form, or when I'm sleeping?" Bill rolled his eye and then showed a hologram of, you?

"You are sleeping, Doll."  UghWhy does he keep calling me that?  "It's just your nickname, would you rather me call you kid for the rest of eternity?" 

"No, but Doll doesn't really suit me..."

"Just wait, but if you think nicknames are the reason I came here, you're wrong." He held up his hand and poked out a finger, and you watched as blue fire danced around it.

"Go suck an egg, I'm tired and cranky. I don't need you here torturing me with deals or whatever the hell you want." You wanted to be stubborn and make everyone leave you alone, but you really just wanted to talk with Mabel or Dipper, they usually were the ones who lifted your spirits. But again, you were wrong.

Bill's P.O.V

I still need Doll on my side, she's still clueless enough for me to get what I want. Well, obviously she's in discomfort... How does one comfort a human? Doll closed her eyes and leaned against the side of the window, her head facing the stars. I quickly turned into my human form, sat next to her, and slowly put my arm around her shoulder. She let out a small noise, jumped a little, and I chuckled. She gave me a nasty look and slapped my hand repeatedly, before finally giving up.

This unbearable silence went on for a while before I decided to quickly hop into her mind to see what she was thinking.

Why is he being so nice? Well not really nice, but he doesn't seem really that awful. He seems kind of lonely, actually.

The final statement caught me off-guard, how can she look at my past and say those words, 'he doesn't seem really that awful. He seems kind of lonely, actually.' REALLY? That makes me sound like some kind of pathetic loser. I don't want her to think that, but I also need her on my side still, so it will have to be for now. I probably need to go too, Pinetree is starting to think about coming in and apologizing, and it wouldn't be good if Doll woke up with me still in her mindscape.

"Well, Doll, it seems that I have to get going, but I still need to know what you'll get me in return for the favor." She readjusted for a minute before looking over suspiciously.

"What do you want?" I smiled a toothy grin waved my hands around.

"Well all I really want is the rift, but I can't ask that much of you. How about you start by getting the third journal, and getting it here to me?" I held out my hand and blue fire spurted up from it, making her flinch. "Don't worry, it won't hurt you."

She looked at it for a second, before sighing, and smiling while taking my hand.

"I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen."

A/N: Sorry this was such a short chapter. But I have a few ideas in mind and wanted to save them for future chapters. Probably will give out another one today. But I need an answer for this, what're your thoughts on a Christmas chapter? (⑅•ᴗ•⑅)