Chapter 4

You woke up with the annoying sun blaring through you're eyelids.  Why don't these useless flaps of meat work better? You immediately got dressed in F/C tank top with beige jorts with a (Second) F/C one-piece swimsuit underneath. You went downstairs with an empty belly ready to eat a big breakfast. 

"Hey Y/N." Mabel looked excited. "Here!" she handed Y/N a beach towel and a pair of sunglasses. "You have your bathing suit?"

 "Yep!" You said pushing aside the shoulder if your tank top for Mabel to see the one-piece strap. "Also, wheres Dipper?" 

"He's still getting dressed-" And like instinct, Dipper bursts open the door, and walks out.

 "What did I miss?" He said slyly, before tripping over thin air, and almost falling over. Dipper cleared his throat and looked at Grunkle Stan.

 "Well, we're just about to leave, before-" Mabel interrupted Stan,

 "Before Mr. Sly-Dawg came in." Mabel gave you a fist bump that Dipper didn't notice. 

"Well then, let's go now. I'm hungry." You chimed in. They all agreed and drove to the Greasy's diner.

[Time skips because nothing interesting happens in the car.]

"Hey Dipper remember when you failed that manliness challenge thing over there?" Mabel broke the peace of eating and silverware clinking against plates. 

"Mabel that was last summer, obviously I wasn't as strong," Dipper said with a mouthful of pancakes. 

"Prove it," Mabel said smirking. 

"If it makes you happy." Dipper got up, you and Mabel followed. He went up and grabbed it with all his strength. It immediately went up to wimp, but then went up to a middle-aged woman. "See guys I've gotten stronger!" Mabel and Grunkle Stan both broke into laughter, you snickered a bit, but then decided to go up and try the machine. Suddenly everyone started staring at you go and grab the handle. 

"Okay don't screw this up, ow did this just give me a splinter?"Mabel noticed you whispering to yourself 

"Go on!" You grabbed a nickel hiding in your pocket and plopped it in the machine. 

"Here goes nothing." You grabbed it and slowly it climbed up to a man, before going back down to barely passable. 

"Few." A few people clapped and went back to eating. You went back to their table and sat right by Dipper. You nudged Dipper in the forearm. "Aye, cat gotcha tongue, or do you wanna bow to me for being the manliest female at the table!" (Sorry if you're a helicopter/potato and you're not female.) Mabel grabbed some sugar packets and, made it rain on you while you shook Dipper around.

 "Guys, can you stop I know I'm not manly b-" 

"Obviously," Grunkle Stan 'coughed' after drinking from a coffee mug. 

"Don't worry Dipper, we still love you even if you lift things like a melting snowman." That made Dipper smile for a moment. You grabbed the plate of pancakes off the machine and shared with Grunkle Stan, Dipper, and Mabel. Once they finished they hopped in the car and drove to the pool, trying to beat the other people in Gravity Falls from getting the good pool chairs first.

{At the pool}

"This is so exciting! We haven't been here since last summer!" Mabel practically screamed in Dipper's ear. 

"Yep, but something doesn't feel right," Dipper added in. 

"Oh yeah, Mermando isn't here," Mabel said dreamily. "When I had my first kiss!" Mabel said shaking your shoulders. "And Dippers to." Mabel's face slowly grew into a sneaky grin.

 "That doesn't count as a kiss, Mabel!"

 "Woah, what happened?"

 "That isn't important Y/N!" that was the first time Dipper yelled at you

 "Wow Dipper, I am hurt. Now you have to apologize by telling me what you're talking about!" You pleaded.

 "Dipper kissed Mermando! It was kinda reverse CPR, but it was still funny because the water was right there and he kissed him instead of pushing him in!"

 "MABEL YOU TOLD ME TO DO THAT!" Dipper was enraged. 

"Hey, hotheads go to the hot tub Dip, slow your roll." You decided to continue "Plus, I'm totally supportive dude~" You whispered that last part and Dipper splashed her in the face. 

"THIS GIRL AINT GONNA LIE!" You yelled and swam away, before running headfirst into a blonde girl. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going, and are you okay?" 

"You should be sorry! And yes, I'm okay, no thanks to you." Mabel swam over and looked at who You were chatting with. 

"Oh my gosh-ness, I'm sorry Pacifica!" 

"Of course she's with you." Pacifica groaned and rubbed her temples. "We should've gone to the private pool, but my friends come here! What were they thinking." Pacifica continued with her 'problems'. Dipper swam up to make sure you were okay before seeing Pacifica. Why is Pacifica Northwest at a public pool?  Dipper had a lot of questions. "Oh hey, Dipper!" Pacifica acted like she didn't just tell of you. "I'm kinda having this party at our new home, I was hoping you'd come?" She held a piece of paper with information about the party and the ticket to get in. 

"Oh cool, well I'll come if I can get two more invitations," Mabel was excited, but you didn't know how to feel. Pacifica was more reluctant than last time. 

"Okay, anything for you Dipper." She handed over two more.

 "Thanks, and what was that part you just said?"

 "Oh, nothing just 'no problem' anyways, I have to go hang out with my cool friend's bye!" She said in her usually sassy voice and swam off.

"Thanks, Dipper! This is gonna be so cool!" Mabel tackled her brother with excitement. 

"Great... But who's Pacifica, and why is she so important?"

A/N: Hello just for a little info, this party has to do with the Turning point/Climax of the story! Yay woo *Cough* I'm excited to build up to it, but I'm lazy so it will probably take a week or two to get a bit of juicy juice in the story thank for reading also I have an updating schedule of a chapter every 3 days now so expect one on Monday (This is the longest chapter yet, including A/N there are 1034 words.)