Chapter 14

Third P.O.V

You sighed and threw a rock into the creek, making tiny splashes to releive your stress.

"I-I don't really know. I guess Is just kinda put a little too much trust in him. But, now that he made our date go bad, the deal is off. He cannot borrow my body ever again." Never though I'd say that. This summer is so weird. But what did I expect? They did warn me. Dipper had blushed a bit when you considered the apology dinner a 'date'.

"I'm not really enthused either. Why don't we start over with a second try?" Your stomach growled, and you felt naseous.

"Nah. We don't need a date to spend time together. And plus, I'm extremely hungry, and wanna get back to the shack." You mentally chuckled a bit. For some reason you loved it when you made a pun or rhymed without intending to. He smiled, and got up.

"Yeah, they're probably wondering where we are by now." You looked over at the sky while you guys were walking back up the hill, and saw the sunrise, turning the starry night into a canvas of oranges, yellows, purples, blues, and reds. You smiled at the sight, before spasms of a dark sky with a large x filled your brain. Bubbles, waves of craziness, monsters. They all spiraled, you got overwhelmed, and topped of with and exhuasted body, you fell. Dipper ran over, shaking you, yelling.. But everything was silent. You couldn't hear, you couldn't move, you couldn't feel.

Soon enough, you passed out.

A/N: Sorry that this is extremely short, but just know, usually when I start to split up chapters to make them shorter, that means something big is coming. The new part of the story. I just got a marvelous new plot idea from the other crappy one, and thought it'd be wonderful to start out the fresh new part with it. I'm extremely excited! There was something that happened in one of the previous chapters that has to do with this new plot. I had brushed it off at the time, and forgotten about it. (I really need to keep up) But I'm so glad I remembered, because something that was little at the time, blossomed into something copletely new. 380 words, mishy out.

*moans* ~C.B.