Chapter 19

Uwu

"You?" The demon sneered. What stood in the place of a once conceived Y/N was a purple diamond like creature, with similar features as Bill himself.

"Yes, me." The woman sneered.

"You're the one who calls yourself Y/N's 'mom'? I'd thought everything you said back in the 2nd dimension was a joke, Cryptid."

The woman looked distraught at the use of her real name, noone had used it in ages.

"You know everything I said there was the truth and nothing but it, and why do you bring up my daughter? She has nothing to do with you." The woman glared at him unknowingly.

"Oh, well havent you heard? I've been spending most of my time with her, actually." Bill cackled maniacally and teleported to face her upfront.
"And quite frankly, she likes me! It's sad that the poor kid has to deal with a drag like you!"

She pushed Bill away quite disgusted with what he was saying. "Dont say that like I'm the bad guy here. And even if the words you speak ARE true, I can just make sure you two never interact again."

"Well that'll be a problem, considering she has the power to summon me anytime." The woman's eye widened and she went into her own concious for a moment- 'Did Y/N really not tell me any of this?'

"Yeah, maybe you two should talk about that later. Seems like I have a better relationship with her than you do." Her 'head' snapped around quicker than imaginable. "Anyways, I should probably talk to her about a few days ago since she'll actually talk to me. See ya chump!"

Bill teleported to watch over the town in which Y/N had planned to take a run through. He look around for a while until seeing a H/C girl turn into a local mall.

The demon sighed heavily and teleported in the watch, before bringing Y/N into the mind scape with him.

Y/n P.O.V

Everything suddenly turned grey before something spun me around, and I came face to face with the trademark triangle.

"Heya, kid!" Bill said in his echoey voice.

I raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly. "Hey, Bill. What are you doing here..?" The demon went back, spinning through the air multiple times.

"I just decided to go against your Mother's will and hang out with you!" Y/N sighed and looked at him.

"And that's all you have to say?" I crossed my arms getting aggravated now.

"Uh.. Happy...Birthday?"

"APOLOGIZE!! Can you not even TRY to apologize to me after the night with Dipper?" I turned and nervously bit the inside of my mouth.

"Well, I guess what I did was a.. little unneccessary..." I nodded my head angrily telling him to go on.

"And it was inappropriate to take over your body, especially with the gender norms your human society has set for a male and female role."

"Go on..."

"And I guess I have to say.. Im.. Sorry..?" I sighed and nodded satisfied with his apology.

Bill looked around and then back at me with a seemingly relieved 'face'. "So, what did you come here for?"

I shrugged and looked around, making eye contact with a clothing store.

"Hm... Maybe we can buy some clothes... For your human form."

Bill rolled his eye and picked at his non-existent fingernails. "Why would I need another outfit? The one on me is fine." I sighed and looked backed at him.

"Well, if you want to actually spend real time with me, you should probably look like a real person and not a maniac from the 1800's." Bill sighed and teleported down.

"Is it a really big problem though..?" I glared at him and he put his arms up defensively, backing up.

"Fine, so be it." He snapped and he was in his human form, everything had changed back to normal.

Bill P.O.V

I snapped back into my human form and watched as the customers in the mall resumed shopping.

Y/N smiled softly and walked over enthusiastically "Okay, I know some of the perfect stores for you..!" She grabbed his hand which gave him a sense of the chills, but he continued on with the girl merely ignoring what had happened.

This is so short I'm sorry EEEE, I'll DEFINETELY write the next chapter tomorrow. You're probably confused by me making a concrete promise but if I dont ill just forget and then feel bad smh my head. I really enjoy where this is going now so i find it easier to write. Thank you for the people still sticking up with this nonsense!!! I love yall!     👁👄👁