Chapter 9

Your P.O.V

You woke up from a sleep that didn't have a dream but wasn't that peaceful either. Your neck hurt as if someone had hit it with a bat. You also felt way heavier than you should, you looked down to see a peaceful little Dipper with his back against your shoulder.

You smiled but then saw a flash of light, immediately scrunching up your face squinting your eyes.

"Scraobookourtunity!" Mabel looked through the pictures of her big bulky camera she was holding.

"Wait, a what now?" You scrambled trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together to figure out what was happening and then remembered last night.

"NO no, I just had a nightmare, and I felt like I needed some company or whatever... He must've fallen asleep on me! I didn't have anything to do with this!" Mabel sighed and looked at you with a smug look.

"No one likes a liar." 

Bill's P.O.V 

Well, looks like Lil' old Pinetree here is warming up to Y/N. Maybe if I manipulated her? I might need her help. She looks pretty capable in helping me get what I want, a little bribing will probably do the trick. 

Well, first I need a way to contact her through the real world. Bill thought about his original human form remembering the first time he turned into it, he could pass as an 87-year-old who did drugs. It looked like the body had been put in one of those Play-Do morphing things. Bill snapped and he was at the cemetery, everything was gray, and he didn't know if this would work or not. He walked to a grave with a guy that had died at a young age from some kind of brutal attack. 

"Maybe this lifeless meatsack will work?" He possessed the body without any further instruction and immediately got pushed out as if the dead body could be powerful enough to compel him. Well maybe since it's already dead I can't. Guess I'll have to make a dealio or two!  Bill snapped and was brought to a boy wearing a grey hoodie, with some jeans, and  short blonde hair "Hey, kid!" The boy turned around startled and then made a straight face again one he saw Bill.

"What are you, a chip magician?" The boy snickered at his own joke not even concerned on what Bill was capable of.

"You think you're funny, don't you? Do you know who you're talking to!?" The boy rolled his eyes and played along.

"Oh, no. I don't. What will you do to me?"

"How about I show you a magic trick?" That might give him a hint. Bill held out his hand with blue fire on it, the boy reluctantly grabbed it and got pulled from his body.

"AH WHAT IN THE WORLD-"

"Thanks for the body kid!" He snapped, watching dramatically as the boy's spirit turned to dust. Bill finally got complete ownership of the body. Bill snapped and made his appearance more comfortable, a black shirt, yellow vest, bowtie, with a black tailcoat with the galaxy on the inside, and finally, his little top hat floating above his head. (Basically just the Bill on the cover except for a bit less young look if you know what I mean.) ((Don't take that 'if you know what I mean thing' the wrong way, you pervos.))

"I can't believe humans trust in one another that easily. Guess this won't be as hard as I had thought." The demon patted himself on the shoulder and teleported to the mindscape back in his triangular form, for he would save the human form for when he performs his plan.