Chapter 11

Your P.O.V

He let go and grinned from ear to ear. "Well, it appears your waking up." You were about to object because you didn't feel anything, but looked around and saw everything was glitching from normal to fuzzy. "Well, remember, if you ever need me, just summon my name!" He snapped and disappeared, while you completely woke up.

"Okay, I just need the third journal, which would be in..." You looked down the hall and to the attic door. "Dipper's room..." You looked outside and realized it was night still, you checked your phone and it was 2:41. You sighed and stealthily walked over to the door, slowly creaking it open. Why is it so loud?! They really need to fix that. You lunged over to his bed trying to make as little steps as possible, for the loud floorboards would probably wake him up.

You slowly reached for his vest, and shuffled through it, before you heard a gasp. You quickly looked in the noise's direction and saw Mabel, completely confused and worried as to what you were doing.

"Y/N, what are you doing looking through Dipper's stuff?" You could tell she felt like crying, she wavered through her words, choking at the end.

"I-I..." Why didn't I come up with a lie before this? "I was mad, and I wanted to get revenge, but I guess now that that's not really nice..." She looked at you and wiped her eyes.

"Y-yeah, Dipper felt bad, and wanted to make it up to you, but you fell asleep, so he promised he would in the morning." You smiled and nodded heading towards the door.

"Okay, see you in the morning." She nodded and smiled back.

"See you." You walked out the door and sat back on your 'bed', and looked at the night sky, seeing the Big Dipper constellation. You weren't really tired, so decided to look at the stars until either day came, or you fell asleep.

A/N: Suppeth yall, I'm stressed because I have a paper and project due tomorrow and have neither done, but instead of doing it, my brain is deciding to procrastinate for no good reason, and not even trying to get things done. Why am I like this;~; but enough about my problems, you probably noticed this is a (super super) small chapter, becuuuuuuz I have bigger chapters planned for the next one or two, and I'm excited! I'm probably even working on it right now as your reading this. Oki yeetus 413 words.