The thief

(A/N): Hi! It's the remake of this book I hope you like it!

think of the time zone in the middle ages of the kingdoms of now days

וווווווווווווווווו

Juvia POV

I woke up laying next to my little brother. I looked around our messy house and went downstairs to grab some food out of the fridge to make breakfast. I looking in the fridge most of the food was gone. 'Looks like we might not have dinner tonight.' I thought closing the fridge. I began to make the batter for pancakes. A couple of minutes later, Kuzon came down the stairs. He came up to me and pulled on my pants leg. I look down at him, wondering what he wants.

"I'm hongry." He said in his little voice.

"Breakfast is almost done." I said.

"In a few more weeks I'll be 7." He said smiling. I smiled back.

"That's right! What would you want for your birthday?" I say while I was getting his plate ready. He walks over to the table and sits down.

"I want... a birthday cake." He say's looking at the plate before him.

"Ok. A birthday cake it is." He smiles. He picked up his fork the wrong way. I corrected him.

He giggles at his own mistake. It made me smile to see him smile. I went upstairs, cleaned up and got dressed. I went into the next room were me and my brother use to share until my parents went away and had gotten killed by the king Silver Fullbuster. I look at the photo of my parents and began tearing up. but snaping myself out of it, I went into Kuzons dresser and sat his clothes on his bed. 'I have to stay strong... for my brother.' I thought as I left his room and went into my parents witch is now mine. 'Stupid Fullbusters.' I thought as I went out into the hallway to clear Kuzon's toys. 'You guys think your so high and mighty. You think you can kill what ever and who ever you want. But you have another thing coming.' I was balling my fists when Kuzon came up the stairs. He went into his room and shut the door. I went into mine and brushed my hair down. We had limited things like no more than little jewelry. All because we became poor after mom and dad had died. And that's when I got my name.... 'The thief'. I've been wanted ever since I was 16. I'm 18 now and it's been two years since they couldn't catch me. and no one knows my identity yet so I should be fine. I looked at the marks on my arm. A flashback occurred in my head of my dad beating me because he was drunk.

and my mom wasn't around so he thought he could do anything to me. But I still loved him anyway. my mom stopped him from abusing me and almost being rapped. I thank her for that. as I was thinking all those things I brushed my teeth and tidied up my appearance.

"Ready to go?" I said. He nods. I walked him to school. After he went to school I went to the store.

I looked around and went out. I went home and took the cake batter out of my jacket witch I stole. I put it in the cabinet. I went to the safe behind the couch and unlocked it. I took out a bar of gold. I smirk. This is another reason why they are after me. I took something from the Fullbusters.

After I was done I put it back and locked it. I put the key in my pocket. I took some money out of the savings jar to go pay some bills. When I came back I sat on the couch to watch TV. I put my feet up on the coffee table. I looked at my boots. I shrugged at it and looked at the TV. A school commercial was on. "Thank god I graduated." I said to myself.

----

I walked Kuzon back home. On the way back I bought a little food for dinner tonight. When we got home I started to prepare lunch. The sun was set as Kuzon watched me and played with his toy man. "One day Kuzon... were gonna have our happy ending." He gives me a soft smile.

"We sure will sis. I believe in you to make it happen. Promise?" He puts his hand out. I shake it.

"I promise." After that I heard a knock on the door. I open it only to see the royal guards standing at the front door. I was beginning to worry.

"Juvia Locksar?" One of the guards said.

"Yes?"

"You have been sentence to prison in the name of king Fullbuster." I started to take a step back.

"No." I said.

"Due to you being a thief and taking that's something that's rightfully to the kings." I shake my head. They grab my arm pull me out the door as I started yelling. "No. Let me go!"

"Sis?!"

I heard Kuzon say running after me.

"Kuzon! Stop! Let me go I can't leave my brother!" My hand latched onto Kuzon's. The guards were pulling us apart.

"Sis don't let go!" He said. Tears started slide down my face.

"I promise Kuzon..... our happy ending!"

"Sis.." He said while crying.

"I'll be back.. I'll come back for you. I promise."

"No...no don't go away like mom and dad did."

He said as the guards finally pulls us apart. Kuzon faded away.

"I promise!" I said as he disappears. The guard had me over is shoulder and they put me in hand cuffs.

"What's going to happen to my brother?" I asked. They didn't answer. We got to the castle and they threw me in a jail cell in the dungeon. They locked me in and walked away as I put my hands on the bars. "Please! Some one answer me!" They were gone.

I started to cry. My knees hit the floor. "I'm all he has left..." I said in the middle of my Cry's.

וווווווווווווווווווו

(A/N): hello I hope you like this chapter! please comment what you think!

pwease and thank you!

~bye,bye