It Was Love At First Sight

A/n: the last chapter I know there was some confusion. I ment for that to happen so read this chapter so you would understand.
_______________________________________

Juvia POV

I don't understand... "Juvia.. Is it true?" Gray said seriously also smiling. I stood up. "I don't know. I just suddenly threw up." "Ok we don't want to jump into conclusions just yet." He said looking at everyone smiling his ass off I could tell he looked so excited but he was trying to keep calm.

"Well were going now I just can't sit here and wait this is too good to be true. Mira said taking my arm. "Wait were are we going?" I said to the hospital were els?" I was trying to protest but I couldn't say anything.

Everyone one els followed. When the time came the results were in. "Mm looks like you are pregnant." Everyone turned to each other and high five. "Yes!" They all said in a unison. My mouth drooped. "But wait I thought I couldn't have a child." I said smiling but confused.

"Yes that is true but it seems that the baby is there anyway." she lowers her voice and whispers in my ear. "Meaning the king had some strong sperm." I blush. I was trying to say thanks but I couldn't speak. All I could do was blush.

She smiles. "I hope you have a wonderful child." She said as she walked out the door. "Thanks." Levy said. "Well well be on our way to plan baby showers!" Lucy said pulling natsu along. "W-wait." Natsu said.

"I can't wait for the gender. Come on Lucas we have work to do." She said taking his hand. "What kind of work?" He said. "Oh you'll see." She said putting her rape face on." He looks at gray. "I'm scared." He mouth the words. Gray throws his thumbs up. "Great like that's going to help him. Erza said walking out the door with jellal.

Then it was just me and gray in the room. I stood up. "Uhh i-" he hugs me. "I'm so excited and happy and joyful and ... More I can't explain its like a meracle." I blush again not forgetting what the doctor said. "Yaaa a meracle." I said.

His arms go down to my waist and sits me on the counter. He kisses me. "Let's make this right." He starts to kiss down my neck witch made me giggle. He starts to make out with me. "Come on were waiting for you-" Lucy said bargeing in still dragging natsu along. I looked at her and gray turns his head slowly.

I blush of embarrassment. "Oh.. I see what's going on.. Sorry to interrupt." She said with a smirk. Natsu chuckles. I was silent. "Well are you guys coming or what?" Natsu said grinning. "We are." Gray said. They started walking out the door. This time natsu leading her. "Come on.." Natsu said. "Wait I want to hear juvia explanation for this." Lucy said. "Nope." "I love gruvia!" She said as her voice faded. I lean on grays shoulder.

"Aww this day is so embarrassing." I said. "Its ok well just get them back. He kiss me one more time. I smile.

Gray POV

Oh my god I starting to think natsu did that on purpose. I'm going to take care of him for running my moment. A couple months has past and juvia stomach had gotten bigger. We had found out that. It was fraternal twins. (A boy and girl)

Then that following month the guild threw us a baby shower. During the baby shower we talked at had fun. Juvia was sitting down receiving baby gifts and reading cards. "I told you not to touch my sister." Kuzon said.

We were both if looking down the balcony. " haha yoi still remeber that?  didn't I say one day not to date anyone in the guild?" I said commig back at him. "That's an exception." He said smiling.

Juvia POV

"You've grown so big!" Lisanna said. "I'm only nine months." I said smiling.  She handed me a gift.

[[Time Skipp]]

I was nervous pacing back and forth in the girls room. "Calm down if stress yourself you stress the baby." Levy said. "I can't help it." I said. Lucy stopped me. "Calm down and breath." She said. I took a deep breath. "Ahhh!" I said going down slowly. "I can't take it anymore. Take me now I really know I'm in laybor."

"Ok." Lucy said "I'll get everything ready to go." Erza said. "I'll get gray." Levy said. "Mira take over. I'm going to get juvia bag ready." Lucy said.

Sooner or later I was at the hospital.

Gray POV

I was paceing back and forth in front of the door debating rather I should go in or not. But juvia kept yelling. So I went in anyway and held her hand. She was sweating. "I can see the head keep pushing." The doctor said juvia grunted.

She squeezes my hand. I look at her. "Don't you dare look down there." She said. My curiosity got the best of me so I peeked. "Oh god." I said. I could see the baby's.. I couldn't even finish what I was thinkin cause I fainted.

Juvia POV

Oh my gosh I knew that was going to happen. A couple of minutes later the babys were born.The girl named ocean and the boy name snow. Middle name day. Full name snow day fullbuster. Gray was very proud of that name.

The girl name ocean. Middle name love. Full name ocean love fullbuster. I was proud of that name as well as gray. A couple day later we went home happy with our two kids.

Everyone was in aw.  I would say it was a pain to be pregnant but it was so worth it. I love gray and I love this new family. Witch includes the guild.

Day went by and things settled down and it was snowy outside. Yes it was Christmas. Me and gray was super excited cause it was the baby's first Christmas. 

We celebrated and we all talked and things. "So your now in the same boat that I was in?" I said to Lucy. "Yes. I'm pregnant." She said all smiling. "I can't believe it. Her ships are coming true." Lucas mumbled. I look his way. Mira had her had out in from of him.

Lucas gave Mira a 100 bucks. He sighed. Mira giggled. "You should have known I was right. I'm always right when is come to pairing people together." She kisses Lucas. I sweat drop.

I toned back into what Lucy was saying. "Even though I didn't except Erza to marry jellal then gajeel and levy. And on top of that Mira is still the girlfriend of Lucas. I wonder when there going to get married." Lucy continued.

The party died down and we put the kids to sleep. We sat in front of the fire place. I was laying on grays lap. We started talking until we got tired.

"Gray... What do you think now.. About the kingdom?"

Gray POV

"That everything is going to go good. Nothing has ever been better." I said smirking.

"That's good." She turns to me face to face. "What did you think when you first saw me?" I kiss her. "It was love at fist sight." She blushes.

THE END

_______________________________________

A/N: I hoped you guys loved this book as Much as I did. Yea I'm sad to see it go as well but if you want another gruvia story then I have a new one that just came out! Go on my profile its called Juvia (Gruvia)

A start of a new beginning. And I hope you will like that one to. And yes  I'm taking consideration into making a sequel of this. I'll let you guys know if I will or not. So catch a later!