Im Sorry

A/N: nooo not the unicorns!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________

Gray POV

i was sitting in the hospital. me, natsu, and lucy stayed. i sent jellal and erza to watch over the castle. levy and gajeel went along with them. it was getting late at night. the moment i found juvia laying on the floor kept replaying in my head.

-flashback-

i was carrying juvia bridal style. i was running back into the building looking for natsu atleast. but there was no time i felt like she was loosing to much blood. on my way out the door i happen to pass the people i came with. "what happened?!" levy said running up to me and juvia.

"i cant explain right now but i need her in the hospital asap." i said. we got into the car and rushed her to the hospital. on our way there she said a name. she looked like she was in great pain. "k-kuzon." she said once again.

i pulled a worried face.

-end of flashback-

the doctor had came in. i stood up. so did natsu and lucy. "shes dead." he said. i shake my head slowly. "no.." i said quietly. lucy sat back down looking like shes going to die. he touched my sholder. "im sorry for oni's lost." i pulled a confused face. "what?" i said. "the girl you brought in... her name is oni right?" i shake my head. "no her name is juvia." "ohhh! you mean the blue hair girl?" i nod. so did lucy and natsu. "oh shes fine shes in the firmary." we sighed in releaf.

"my apologies your highness, i get my patients mixed up. please come." he started walking. we walked along with him. we went into the room and and there was a nurse. the doctor left. i looked at juvia. she looked at me. "your ok." lucy said hugging her. juvia smiles. "yes i am. im sorry to have woried you guys. especally you gray." i smirk.

the nurse starts to speak. "ok now for information. juvia is ok. the shot was bad so we had did some surgery on her. she should heal with in a mounth so i woudnt have her do any work until then." i nod. "and another thing.." she looks at juvia. "the shot was so bad.. she cant have any kids. im sorry." she walked out. i looked at juvia and she looked at me. it was silent.

"umm were just going to let you to talk this out." natsu said pulling lucy along out the door. "see you back at the big house." i sat next to juvia. "umm.. you think this is bad?" juvia said. i nod. "yeaa i think so. when we get married... were going to need child to pass the thrown." i said. she looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry." she said. "its ok." i said. "we can always descuss it later. or we could pass it to your brother."

she looks back up. "i doubt he can mature." i said. "ha. who knows."

the next day juvia came from the hospital.

Juvia POV

i feel so helpless not able to do anything as the days pass by. the pain starts to fade each day. i hang around the guild time to time. i heard he made all guids legal in the kingdom now. months has passed by and i was back to normal working. but the thing was... i forgot grays father wasnt around. so gray was the king. so he was gone often and i couldnt see him as much.

it suited him for him to be in his dads office. he now owns this castle and its his responsibility. im proud of him and proud that i could have helped. the least was that i didnt know i woud end up engaed to the king. and its been a while sence we were engaged. what was it about two years?

i was walking down the hall to gray to bring him his snack he request especally for me to bring him. wich i thought was kind of odd. "good your here." he said smiling. his smie made me blush lightly. "its been a while." i said. "sence i started working again." "yea thats what i need to talk to you about." he stood up.