Wedding& baby?

_______________________________________

Juvia POV

I was in the bed waking up from the sun light. I turned around from stretching and there was gray laying there next to to me. He looks so peaceful asleep. I smiled.

I heard a knock on the door and Lucy came in. "You to have to get up. Today is the big day." She said I put my hand over my forehead. "Oh Yea." I said. "Meet me in the dressing room." Lucy said. "Make sure you get the ice idiot up to." Natsu said peeking through the door. "Natsu." Lucy said shoving him out the door.

"Hey.." He said putting up the fight. I sat there and watched in amusement. During there little fight natsu accidentally touched Lucy's butt. She yelled a little and slapped him. "Oh now you done it." Natsu said lusting after Lucy. While Lucy was getting carried away by natsu. She said her last words. "Just be there I'll meet you. First I have to take care of this guy. "I told you to wait down the hall." She said looking at natsu.

They continue there conversation and shut the door. I was just stuck there smiling. Until I felt gray grab me from behind by surprise. I yelled a little. He started tickeling me. I laughed. After that we just caught a breather.

"Well I have to go." I said. "So do I." He said as we both got out if bed. I put on a robe he did the same. We walked together until we had to part. "I love you." Gray said. I blush. "I l-love you to." I said. He smiled. I pull my hair behind my ear As I went to the dressing room.

"Finally your here." Erza said. "yes." i said. "well lets get to it!" levy said walking over to the hair dresser. hours went by and i was almost ready. the very last thing i did was to put on that white big ball gown looking wedding dress. it was gorgeous. they started to help me put it on.

Gray POV

i just finished putting on my suit. Natsu put his hand on my shoulder. i look at him through the mirror. "you look good." he said nodding. i smirk. " thanks dragon boy." Natsu grins. "alright thats enough of that mushy stuff." Gajeel said. i smiled. "oh no don't listen to him he's just jealous cause he wants to marry levy. and kiss her and have 'gale babies'." luxas said.

we all chuckle. during our chuckle Gajeel put up an argument. " be quiet thats not true." he said blushing light pink. "is that so." natsu said. "whats gale anyways?" Jellal said. "i don't know i heard Mira say it once... oh wait its a mixture of there names together." he said.

"freck! were going to be running out of time soon." Natsu said. "lets go." Gajeel said. they put the crown on my head and we walked out the door. i went behind the high balcony were all of fiore was standing under. i wasn't that nervous cause i gave speeches like this before.

it was almost time for the ceremony to start. i turned around and Juvia comes down the hall in her white dress. her hair was beautiful as it bounces every time she walks. she was beautiful. absolutely flawless. the crowed starts to cheer and thats what snapped me out of my daze.

when juvia finally got to where i was she held my hand. "dont be nervous. this will be quick." she nods. we went outside. the people were shouting and cheering. there were so many people i could see the crowed leading from all the way down the street.

i said I said a little speach about thankingbthem for coming to the wedding and wishing them to have fun. I looked at juvia giving her the signal that its her turn. Juvia had thank the kingdom for voting for me and that she's going to try her best as the new queen.

After speach was over we headed back inside while the crowed still cheers.

Juvia POV

Me and gray had to part ways to get to were the wedding was going to be held. When I got out the car I seen a glass building witch I thought was just beautiful. The time came and I sat in front of the big glass door. The glass was blury so I wasn't able to see what was completely going on.