Gray Fullbuster

(A/N): heyyyy! I hope you like this chapter! enjoy!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Juvia POV

I was still stuck in an jail cell. I got irritated by the handcuffs that were still on me so I tried to use water slicer to cut down the bars but my power didn't show.

I lifted my hands up. "damn these handcuffs!" (a/n: guilds aren't allowed in fiore in her time so... but people who have magic will be accused of being in a guild. so most people don't have magic in the kingdom. but if you did your sapose to be in an organized army to fight.)

a gaurd came out of no were. "come. its time for your judgment." the gaurd said. he unlocked the door and led me out. when I came from up the stairs it was beautiful. I never been inside of the castle this far so i was surprised. they took me to a really big room.

so big I could throw a party. the king sat in a fancy chair and the queen stood beside him. they made me kneel before them. but then I ended up on both knees. the king started to speak. "first things first. weres that gold you took form us?" i clear my throat. "umm... how did you know it was me that did it?" "we had a magic user track your sent." I put a confused face on.

"now tell me." I ran out of excuses and just came out with it, but also stalling before he gets to my death sentence. "i-its in my house...." "were in your house?" "....." I felt the guard next to me take something out of my pocket. "hey!" I said quietly enough for him to hear.

"your majesty... a key. it must be a safe." "ah. good hand it over." he walks to him and gives him the key. he looks at it. "so weres this safe in your house?...... ms........ " he looks down in the key in his hand then back up at me. "ms.loxcar." he said smirking. "tch.." I rolled my eyes. "if I tell you will you uncuff me?" he waved his finger. the garud uncuffed me. 'well that was to easy.' he looks at me like its my next move.

I looked at the queen. I gave in. "there's a little safe behind the couch." "very good." he said. he told the gaurds to go. and they left.

Gray POV

I just came from another country and I was finally back into fiore. I wanted to see my parents in the room but the gaurds didn't let me so I bardged in. I opened the doors. "now for your death sentence..." I heard father say I looked confused. I walked to stand by mother. she kissed both of my cheeks. "welcome home gray." she said. "what's going on?" "were going to punish a thief." "a thief?" I look down on her.

my eyes widden. she had beautiful long hair that was blue and skin such a beautiful color. and her beautiful blue eyes made my heart skipp a beat. I never felt this way before but I think love hit me dead in the face.

father kept talking about what they would do in her sudden death. she looked at me then at my father. man.... I think I'm in love.

Juvia POV

when this guy looked at me I had no idea who he was. but I figured when the queen kissed his cheeks he was the son. he had a crown on but not as big as his dads. when I took another glance at him... I can admit this dude is hot. it made me kinda blush. so this is gray fullbuster?

he blushed back a little.  "take her away." I heard the king say. "wait... what's going on?" they started pulling me away.

Gray POV

her voice sounded like an angle. "w-wait... father.. can't we make a quick acception?" he didn't answer for that minute. "water lock!" I heard her say." the gaurd were in a bubble. I walked down the steps a little. "and she's a water mage....that's hot." I said noding a little. she started to blush.

Juvia POV

his vice is so handsome.. when he said that I was hot using my water magic I lost concentration and let the gaurd go. I blushed. 'oh my gosh I can't believe this hot guy likes me!'

the other gaurds came in and used their magic against me. "water slicer!" "ice shield!" I heard him say.

"wow and your an ice mage. haha I like." I said smiling. "impressive."

Gray POV

I started to blush at her comment. "tch..teenagers." my mom said. "garuds clear the way... I have something els in mind." the garuds clears the way and my mom whispered in dads ear. he nod as if agreeing.

"you will stay here and serve as a maid and servent here. but your death shall come to you soon." dad said.  'yes! she stays! I have to get to know her. she's way to pretty to pass up' she was backing up and tripped over something.

"son.. show her to were the maids prepare." I walked over to her and streached my arm out before her." "my hand ?" I said.

Juvia POV

I blush faintly. I grabbed his hand. and at that moment he helped me up. I felt butterfly's in my stomach. he lead me out of the room still holding my hand. I looked down at our hands that were still joined. at that moment.

Gray POV

I knew

Juvia and Grays POV

that this day was ment to happen.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

(A/N): hello! I hope you like this chapter! juvia and gray love starts now! comment vote and I'll update!

pwease and thank you!!

~bye,bye