Acting Wierd

(A/N): I appreciate the people who has been reading this book. Arigato gozaimasu!!

וווווווווווווווווווו

Juvia POV

I woke up surprisingly early. I took a bath and brushed my teeth, brushed my hair letting it fall down natrually. I got into the maids uniform. I was lucky enough that my skirt was long enough to cover my guild mark.

I walked out of the room. I saw maids that were already to work. I ended up grabbing something to eat first. time passed and  I was going up the stairs and passed erza on the way up. "oh hi juvia." erza said. "good morning." I said. then I saw levy moving down the stairs. "ohayo." levy said to me and to erza.

"ohayo." we said in an unison. she sighed. "this is gonna be a long morning... I can't wait to get to the guild." she said in a low voice. erza nodded in agreement. same as me. "well we should get back to what ever we was doing." era said.

"ya." I said slowly taking a step forward. we parted. I went to grays room. I opened the door. it smelled like flowers in his room witch really pleased me. I opened the window and put books back on the shelf.

when I was done cleaning his room I had woken him up.

Gray POV

I had been woken up by someone. it was juvia. her blue hair shined in the sun and so did her skin. it was like an angle that stood over me. "gray. you got to get up." she said. but I just stared at her. I turned my head. "you know... I'm to tierd." I said blushing.

she walked over to the other side of the bed. "gray... you have to get up I heard you have business to take care of." "its to much work." I said pouting. she started climbing on the bed. she layed beside me. "look... I get the feeling of being tired and just wanna act yourself and all, but that's why I'm hear to get you through it. I'm by your side...... as a maid I guess."

I smiled. i wanted to say that she needs to be by my side as more then a maid. but i think shes not in love with me like i am with her yet. so i didnt say anything. so instead I couldn't hold back what I wanted to do when I first saw her. so I took the chance and did so.

Juvia POV

he suddenly pulled me into his arms. "sorry I couldn't help it. I just needed someone to hold." he said. I smiled little. "I understand." I held him back in a friendly manner. "you wouldn't happen need for me to get anything for you, would you?" I said.

"no. all I need is for me to hold you." I blush. now I'm starting to think he's flirting.

[[ afternoon ]]

I was serving gray all day witch I quiet enjoyed. he was a gentlemen but didn't fully treat me like any other maid. he told me that I was special.

so I ended up being all smiles through out the day. but a couple of weeks has passed and I've been worrying about my brother. but then I have to suck it up and wait a little while before I ask.

Gray POV

I called natsu over my buttler, so he could bring me a drink. "here." he said putting the drink in front of me. "thanks." I said. I picked up the drink. natsu just stood there watching me. "what?" I said.

"nothing..nothing.." he said. I put the drink up to my lips. tiping the cup so the drink would fall in my mouth. when the drink almost hit my lips I removed the cup from my lips once again. "are you sure?" "yes!" natsu said.