In The End...

(A/N): hey, you've seen nothing yet! I would spoil but what the point of writing this book if you already know? plz read this chapter and I hope you like it!

וווווווווווווווווו

Juvia POV

"what did I do?!" gray said confused. "you really have no idea?!" I said irritated. he shakes his head slowly. i sigh and put my hand on my forehead. "you freaking wanted to keep me up all night. telling me that you love me and all. then you wouldn't leave my room till you had gotten a kiss from me."

I look at him. he was blushing dark red. I started to slow down my words looking at him. "then...i had....let you...sleep with me..you thought it the wrong way and.." he blushed even darker it was almost close to erzas hair.

I smirked. "but... all we did was sleep in the same bed." I said. "i-i did that? and said that? are you s-sure?" he said. i nod. i put my hand on his. "what you say doesn't happen to be true...does it?" I said leaning in blushing and squinting my eyes.

he started to lean away from me. he got out of the bed. "uhh.. I can't answer that." he said walking towards the door. I stretched my arm out before me. "but-" I got cut off the door shutting.

i got out of the bed to get ready.

Gray POV

I walked down the hall way searching for natsu. I found him by my room door. "natsu... I'm going to kill you!" he chuckled. "I'd like to see you try ice boyyy." he said making fun of me. I tackled him. but before I could do anything els erza came between us.

"quiet fighting!" she said with an aura comming from her. that's when we stopped. "now gray your mom would like to see you in her office." erza said. I rolled my eyes and nod.

I went into my room to refreash from yesterday. i came out of my room. that's when juvia came from around the corner. "can I be of any service?" juvia said. i shrug. "you can come with me to see my mom." she walks towards me.

i start to walk. by time we got there I opened the door for juvia. then I came in. "son..sit." she said. I did so. juvia stood next to me by the chair. "now gray I wanted to talk to you about me going away for a little while. I'll be back in about the end if the year." "were are you going?" I said confused.

"I'm going to another kingdom to take care of some business. you father does not want to attend so I have to." she gets up and checks around. she walks up to juvia and holds her hand. "juvia. please take care of gray. you might make a fine wife for him some day and take over for me."

she blushes.

Juvia POV

"w-wife?" I said as I felt my face get hot. "yes, wife. it is my wish. my husband may seem a little 'eh' and mean and all but he's good." she walks over to gray. "take care of her. I'm leaving in a couple of hours. your father should be in charge of the castle like always."

gray stands up to hug his mom that was in a dress. "bye mom. i love you." gray said. "I love you to son." me and gray walked out the door.

time passed by and it became night. I couldn't that much me of service for gray cause he was doing what his mom would do for the country.

~couple weeks later~

levy came rushing to me. "juvia!" she said. I truned around startled. "grays mom had died as soon as she got there..it was a set up!" I gasp. my heart dropped. she kept going on and on but I didn't listen. "does gray know?" I said. she nods. "he's pretty torn about it." before she could say anything els I ran.

"he's in his room!" she said before I turned the corner. I went to grays room and opened the door. he was crying.

as I walked to him tears slipped from my eyes. "I'm so sorry." I said to gray while hugging him. he hugged me back. "your not ok are you?" I asked. "no. I'm not." he said as he laid me down. he put his head in my chest.

he locked his fingers in mine.

at that moment I couldn't help but say 'I'm so sorry' in my head. in the end...his mom dies. did it have to end that way?

"I'm here for you. gray."

וווווווווווווווווווו

(A/N): hello! I hope you like this book! yes horrible things are coming there way. what do you think there going to do about it?

comment and vote!!!!!

pwease and thank you!

~bye,bye