the guild that is called fairy tail

(A/N): heyy hope you like this chapter and the last one! I have really nothing to say right now so let's get straight to the story.

וווווווווווווווווו

Gray POV

we walked down the hall. we went to the lowest floor of the castle. I could feel her hold onto my hand. I bite down on my lower lip praying that I won't get clumsy on her.  we walked outside I saw Lucy. I waved my hand at her and she nodded.

"huh?" juvia said. I looked back at her and laughed a little nervously. we went to the garden maze. "how do you know your way in this maze?" she asked. "I basicly lived Here my whole life. how could I not know?" "ha. but seriously though were are you taking me -_-." "I'm showing you."

we got to the middle of the maze. "there's nothing here." she said. I smirked at her. "that's what your sapose to think." she tilted her head in the cutiest way. I just wanted to rush over and hug the crap out of her and tell her how cute she is, but I had to keep my cool. plus that would have been weird.

I looked for a small handle on the ground. I opened it. "after you." I said. she walks down to the the underground guild.

Juvia POV

when he shut the door it went pitch dark. he lit a lantern and I walked behind him. the closer we got to where he was taking me the more noise I could hear. we got to two glass doors. "were here." gray said as he gave me his smile.

he took off his crown and his jacket and hanged it on a hook. "what are you doing aren't you prince?" "yea. but not in this place. I'm just a regular mage like everyone els. its the only time of the day I don't get treated like a prince. I enjoy it a lot."

he said happy. he took off his shirt. he had a tank top on. (for guys) "what's that?" I pointed to his chest. "this is our insignia." "a guild mark?" i said. he nods. I smirk. "that's cool. you think I could join?" "yea... your gonna have to talk to master though." "master?" when he was done looking like a normal person he opens the guilds doors. "welcome to fairy tail." when me and him walked in everyone was

fighting and arguing and talking. "here let me introduce you to someone." he walked me over to a white hair mage with blue eyes. "why hello there. who's this?" she said cleaning cups. "this is juvia. juvia Mira." "oh hey juvia. so what her story?" "well.." before he could continue some one had threw something in the back of his head.

"oowww...who threw that!!" he yeld while rubbing his head. a pink hair guy stood in the table. "I did. what are you gonna do about it?!" gray starts walking towards him. "oh I'll show you!" Mira tapped me in the shoulder. "don't mind them. gray may act all high and royal but when he's in the guild he acts just like us." she said smiling.

"o-oh ok." Lucy came out of no were. she had the same guild mark as gray on her hand, except it was pink. so that's why she was wearing g cloves around the castle. I smirked. other girls came around Lucy. "juvia I want you to meet levy, erza, Wendy, lisanna.." she went on and on. we all said hi to each other and we all talked. I told them about my situation and all and I also learned about Thiers.

then they had me meet the guys in the guild and this guy that I thought was funny was gajeel. natsu seemed nice to but also childish. then soon after that I learned about what everyone can do with there magic. I was most fascinated buy Lucy zodiac keys and erza requipping.

then another guy came through that door. levy leaned towards me. "that's jellal.. erzas crush." I giggled and she did as well. erza hit her in the back of her head. "I don't have a crush on him." she was scary but I liked it at the same time.

we all sat at the table and the day almost ended. "hey why don't you join the guild. your a water mage after all." Mira said. the girls all agreed. "okay if that's what you guys want." Mira took me to the master. he was short but I respected him.  every time I saw how short he was I wanted to laugh.

"I approve." makarov said. Mira came with the fairy tail stamp. "which color?"  "light blue." and were do you want it?" "ummm on my thigh." I pointed to my left leg.  the moment she stamped me I smiled.

"welcome to fairy tail." she said. she walked away. "yay!" I heard someone say behind me. it was Lucy. "yay! fairy tail buddy!" she said. she held my hand with both of her hands. "is this guild always this crazy?" I said. she smiled "yep! that's what makes us fun!"

"luuuccceee! " natsu said while putting his arms around her. "gahh! what are you doing?!" I started to back away. "I'll just leave you to.." I bumped into someone while backing up. "oh sorry." I turned around  it was gray. "no big deal. I see you became apart of fairy tail." I nod. "yea."

[[time Skipp]]

guild time was over and I was back in the castle. its been a while since I was roaming around the castle so I went into grays room. I knocked on the door there was no answer. so I came in myself. he wasn't in his bed nor the closet so I checked the bathroom.

he was in the tub that looked like a hot spring. it was steamy in there but I could still see him. I stood there blushing. I was quiet so he didn't notice me. he was just sitting there enjoying the bath. I saw only the back of his head. I stepped back as quietly as i could. and left the room.

I walked down the hall still blushing. 'its such a good thing I didn't see anything!' I went back to my room. I put on something comfortable and got in the bed with stuck expression on my face.

"why can't I get this image out of my head?" I said to myself.

" >.< "

וווווווווווווווווווו

(A/N): she joined fairy tail! yay! and she saw gray relaxing in the tub.....haha anyways hope you like this chapter. comment what you think! ..... and vote.

pwease and thank you!!

~bye,bye