king Vs Prince

______________________________________

Juvia POV

The next day occurred. Every time I see gray-sama, I blush and think about the night we kissed and start to talk in third person Around him.

I just think of it as emberressing. Half the day was passing by. Gray called me in again. "Gray-sama?" I said entering the room.  He blushes at the sight of me. "Umm i just want you to come with me to my father." He said. "No problem." I said. We walked together to his fathers office.

We stood at the door. He took a deep breath. He held my hand and opened the door. We walked in and the king looked up.

Nothing was said yet. Gray put his hand in his jacket and took out the deed and treaty to the kingdom. The king looks through the papers. "Your mom is something els." He said as he put the papers down. He leans back in his chair and crosses his arms.

"Well what are you going to do when you over thrown me?" The king said.

Gray POV

"I'll take better care and responsibility of this kingdom then you would." I said. "And you know what els you have to do.." He said. I look down. "yes." "But let's not speak of that now. We shall run an election. The most votes takes over. Unless you want to have that 'other choice.' "

"I'll take option one." I said. "Hmmm... so when you win this your going to have to marry soon after. Have you have someone?" "I do. Your looking right at her." I said smirking. "So the thief girl huh?" "She's not a thief" I said. "Are you certain about that?" He said.

I look back at juvia she pulled a smirk on her face. Her smirk made me smirk even more. "I'm sure." He sighed. "Haaa so be it. May the best win." He said. I started to walk off with juvia. "What's the second choice?" She said.

"I would have to kill my father."  I said. "Oh." She said looking down. "I'm going to try to avoid that. But if it comes down to that I think I will." "You think?" She said. "Ehhh." I said. She smiles.  I went back into my studies.

I sat down. "So I didn't get to tell you yet but I got the guild back together." Juvia came walking fast to the desk. "Really?!" She said with her hands on the desk. I nod and smile. "Really." She smiles big. Her chest bounces and she puts her hands to her face. "I'm so happy." She said. I blushed.

"Me to." And I'm going to be a little too happy if I don't stop staring at her chest. I thought as she was talking about something. "So when is it?" She said.

I snapped out of it. "When is what?" I said. "The guild meeting." "Oh its tonight." I said. "Ok." She said. She starts to straighten my space out. I sigh as I put my hands on my head. Get it together. I can get through this. I thought to myself.

"Gray-sama." I heard juvia say. I look up. The sun set light hit her. "I see your being stressed." She said. "Yea there's a lot going on." I said. She walks closer. She gets on top of me. Her chest was in front of my face I blush lightly. "What are you-" she cut me off by putting my head on her chest.

They were squishy. Which made me blush harder. "I may not know how to comfert my Fiancé but I'll try my best to in courage him." She said. Smiling softly. "Well what a way to choose how to comfert me." I said. "Just clear your mind." She said and so I did.

It worked and I was stress free. I heard the door open. We both looked behind us. It was Lucy and erza. They were both blushing.

Juvia POV

I blushed. "Oh sorry to interrupt." Erza said. I got off of gray. "No it isn't what it looks like I said blushing harder. "Ohh it seems pretty clear to me." Lucy said. They both giggle. I poke my lips out. "What did you guys need?" Gray said.

"We came to inform you that the guild master told us to tell you that to come a little later around 10." Erza said.  "Ok." Gray said. The start to shut the door. "Continue your funn~" Lucy said. "Be quiet." I said. Gray chuckles and walks up to me.

"You really have gotten to know everyone well haven't you?" He said. I smile. "I guess so."

-time skipp-

We had approached the guild. It was loud and lively as ever. "I miss this." I said. "Me to." Said Lucy. "Hey back off ice princess I was here first!" I heard natsu say. "Erza there at it again." Levy said. Era rolled up her sleeves. "Leave it to me."  She said with stars in her eyes.

I smiled and giggled. Erza had beaten them both. "Fairy tail! Tonight is a special night!" The master said. Everyone gotten quiet. "Tonight is the night that we wish gray luck on winning the kingdom over, his merrage with juvia and for bringing the guild back! Its king vs prince!"

Everyone started to cheer. I blushed. "Now let's celebrate!" Master said. "Yea!" Everyone said. They went back to what they were doing.

The night was getting later and later. we eventually all left the guild. I was back in the castle once again. I put the covers over the sleeping gray. I turned off the light. I was going to leave. He grabbed my rist. "Juvia before you go...."

"Yea?" I said. "What do you think about having a family?" "You mean have a kid?!" I said. "Yea."

"Uhh.... But that means... We would have to have..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sex." I said blushing my ass off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_______________________________________

A/N: what do you think about that chapter?! You want to see what happened between them next?! Let's me just give you a hint... It will start to get awkward.

Lol but any way comment and vote for the next chapter! 10 comments and the next chappys yours! Vote as well!

Oh and plz check out my new book called sick! [Nalu] pretty please all you ŇäĽū and gruvia fans!