Coffee is life

(Reader and Clint aren't morning people)
(Reader has telekinesis)

-----------------------------------

You were never a morning person. You'd much rather stay awake all night and then sleep the day away, but certain things could only be done in the day time.

Today you had to go shopping for more food and sodas along with paper towels, toilet paper...... and more junk food.

Although this morning you just wanted to go curl back up in bed and go to sleep.

Rubbing a hand over your face to wake yourself up a little, you rolled out of bed and went to your closet. You grabbed a large hoodie and slipped it on, it stopped just below your thighs.

You actually stole this hoodie from Clint. And Clint himself stole it from Thor. You wonder sometimes if Natasha is going to steal it from you or if Clint would steal it back once he found out you had it.

You yawned as you opened the door with your mind, too lazy and too tired to do it on your own as you walked out of your room.

You've had these powers since you were ten years old. Nobody knew how you got them but you suspected that it was from a field trip to the local science adventure center. Pushing buttons for one of the exhibits goes bad when an electrical storm is going on outside.

You've learned to control them though, your powers, however most of the time you use them for laziness. Things like brushing your hair, opening doors, making food... even getting items off of top shelves.

You make your way to the kitchen and flip the light on, squinting a bit before your (e/c) eyes got used to the lighting.

To your surprise, Clint was already awake.

Not to your surprise, he was at the coffeemaker... drinking straight from the coffee pot.

"..morning."

"Morning (y/n)."
He said back.

"Why are you up so early? You have training or something?"
You ask. You walk to the kitchen table and take a seat, using your powers to open a cabinet and retrieve a mug.

"Nah.  I went to sleep early and woke up early."
Clint said back and tipped the coffee pot back as he drank from it.

"....you wanna share some of that?"
You said to him as you held your mug up a little.

"Send your mug over."
He responded and you let go of your mug, making it float over by him as he poured quite a bit of coffee into it.

"Thanks."
You say as you bring the mug back to yourself, blowing on the drink a little before sipping it.

You had a tired look on your face that showed how much you just wanted to go back to sleep.

Clint watched for a moment before chuckling.

"So why are you up before noon??"

"I have to buy stuff for the apartment today.  If I wake up at noon most of the stores will be closed by the time I'm ready to go out."
You explain.

"Don't forget coffee. We need that to live."
Clint reminded.

"I know I know. Plus paper plates and snack foods. I made a list"
You say and gestured to the fridge with your pinkie.

"Though you could always come with to make sure nothing else is forgotten."
You offered.

Clint looked amused.

"So you want me to come so you won't have to carry as many bags?"

"I didn't say that," you say as you take a long sip from your coffee, "but thank you for offering."

"Alright, I'll tag along. I need to get some new bowstrings anyway."
He stated with a light chuckle.

He says he's going so he can get something for him but you know better. You know that since he's awake at unusual hours, he'll be by himself for a while instead of the usual wake up and hang with you.

You smile to yourself as you continue with your coffee.

Mornings are bad but maybe, sometimes, they can have good outcomes to them.