Broken Strings

(Clint shows up at his and reader's place with a problem)
(Female!reader)

--------------------------

It was embarrassing.

Not so embarrassing that he cared to fix things himself, but more like it was ridiculous to Clint that this has happened once again.

He knew someone that would help him with his problem. He was just hoping she wouldn't laugh first thing when she saw.

---------------------------

(Y/N) was in the living room of apartment she shared with the local neighborhood archer.

Currently, she was relaxing on the couch. Previously, she was clearing space in said living room from all the chords and wires of Clint's game system that he never seems to clean up after using.

It was a mess.

(Y/n) just shook her head at the thought and closed her eyes for a second. Of course it was then when the door sounded a knock.

"Seriously.."
She mumbled and got up, going to the door.
She wasn't prepared for what she saw when she opened it.

Standing in the doorway was Clint.

Sure everything was normal... from the waist up.

From the waist down he had nothing but his boxers on and his shoes, his sweatpants in his hand and a string in the other.

"...um.."

"The string broke."
Clint told her shortly.

"Did you walk home with no pants on?"

"I would prefer not to say."
Clint said simply.

"Can you fix it?"
He asked after.

(Y/n) did a small sigh and a chuckle before taking the pants from him.

"Yeah I'll fix it. Get in here"

Clint gave an appreciative nod before stepping inside, going over and plopping himself onto the couch.

"Did you clean in here?"
He asked as he looked around.

"A bit, yeah"
(Y/n) responded, going to the kitchen's junk drawer and sifting through it for a safety pin and another string that would be suitable.

"It's spacey."
Commented the archer as he got comfortable.

(Y/n) did an amused roll of her eyes, getting a string and safety pin and heading to the couch to sit with her partner.

"Thanks"
He said to her as he watched (y/n) restring his pants.

"You have no idea how embarrassing it was. My pants just fell in the middle of talking to criminals"

"Well maybe this will encourage you not to wear your sweatpants when going around being a hero."
(Y/n) said jokingly as she strung the string through the waist of the pants and held them up to look them over.

Clint did a small chuckle.

"Hopefully."

------------
End
-------------

(A/N)

Heeey. Sorry it's been a little while since I posted to this book.  Had a lot of projects to do but hey, I'm back now right?

Yeah.

I got kind of lazy with the ending on this one, I apologize, but I promise the next one will be better.

Until then, here's a picture of Clint with his dog. Cuz they're both good boys.

 Cuz they're both good boys

//////////////////
~Deca