Chapter 7

This chapter will start off with POV's and then it will go back to Trinity's perspective. As usual, I will be starting with Trinity's POV, then Christofer, and so on. Also, since I'm a lover for cliffhangers, the next chapter will DEFINITELY have their date.  Enjoy! - Whitknee

Chapter 7

I basically cleaned out my whole closet, just so I could find the perfect outfit for my date with Christofer. Eventually, I finally got one. For the top, I chose a white long sleeve chiffon shirt from Garage. Since it was kind of see through, I had to wear something underneath. A white floral tube top with red roses  would do the trick. I noticed that most of my outift was white so I needed to change that. For the bottom, I decided to wear maroon shorts just so I give my outfit a little color. I didn't want Christofer to think that my outfit was too plain or if I didn't put enough effort into it. For the shoes, I decided to wear black foldover combat boots. The inside of my boots had a cheetah print design, my favorite. To finish my outift, I decided to add accessories. A black fedora hat and a long feather necklace is what I needed to make my outfit really stand out. Thank god I was done with outfit searching. By the time I put all my other clothes back into the closet, it was already twelve o'clock. I had to wait another two hours. I had nothing else to do but curl my hair and put on make-up. Before I could even do anything, Christofer called my cell. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"What's your address? I'll come pick you up." He offered.

"45 Denton Street. Are you coming right now?" I asked.

"Okay and no." He chuckled. "I still need to get ready."

"Same here. Just call or text me when you're leaving." I said.

"Will do. See you later." 

"You too." We both hung up. 

I sat on my bed wondering how this date was going to turn out. What if I said something that he doesn't like? What if he gets bored of me and never wants to see me again? I needed to prepare for this but for now, I needed to curl and put make-up on. Impressing Christofer was my goal for this date. 

*Christofer's POV*

I called Trinity to let her know that I was going to pick her up. I forgot to mention to her before. Thank god I remembered or she'd be lost. Anyways, now I had to get ready. Was it weird for a male to have trouble choosing an outfit? I couldn't believe this. I was acting like a teenage girl. How could one outfit be so difficult to make? I decided to give Dylan a call and ask for his opinion. He's been on plenty of dates so he would know what to wear. 

"Hello?" He answered.

"Yo Dylan, I need your help." I said.

"What's up man?" He asked.

"I need an outfit to wear for my date with Trinity. Since you're so good with style, I was wondering if you could give me a few pointers." I explained.

"Okay well first of all for the shirt, don't wear something too baggy. It should be loose, but not so lose that you'll look like a thug." He said.

"Alright, what color should it be?" I asked.

"Since it's summer, don't wear something black. You'll sweat and of course when you sweat, they'll be sweat stains." He explained.

"Okay, so white it is." I pulled out a white button shirt.

"Now for the pants, wear skinny jeans. It doesn't matter about the color since white goes with anything." He said.

"Shouldn't I be wearing black office pants instead?" I wondered.