2. PARTY'S OVER

ROBYN

I march inside the club where King's party is being held. I'm so angry and fired up. Why would Reyna sneak out the house to come here? I've told her many time that this kind of crowd is not for her. She doesn't need to be hanging with these kind of people. They're dangerous. You never know what will happen in one of these parties. 

I scan the dance floor and try to see if Reyna's there. I don't see her. I pull out my phone and send King a quick test. 

Where are you? I'm here. 

I continue to scan the room. Still no sign of Reyna's difficult behind. My phone vibrates in my hand, a text message from King. 

In V.I.P. They'll let you in. I walk, no, I run over to the V.I.P section. I get to the entrance and a big security guard stops me. I sigh.

"Where's your pass?" He asks. He looked like a big ole teddy bear. 

"I'm with King." He furrows his eyebrows and gives me a once-over. He gives me a confused look as he surveyed my attire. I was not dressed for the club at all. I had on a pair of black leggings and a plain white T-shirt and some black and white Nike Roshe Run's on my feet. My hair in a high sloppy bun. 

"Can't let you without a pass." I grew agitated. I call King and five minutes later, he appears out in the entrance. 

"It's okay, Smokey. She's with me." Smokey? Go figure. I snicker. When we enter the V.I.P section, King motions for me to sit. I shook my head no. 

"Whatchu doin' here anyway, Red? I thought you said you couldn't make it." He asks. 

I smack my lips and get right to the point. "Where's Reyna? I know you seen her? Where is she? I know she's here. Don't-" 

"Woah, woah. Calm down, baby girl. Just enjoy the party with me. Them leggings lookin' right on you right now..." He licks his lips and peeks around to stare at my butt. 

This was not the time to be flirting with him. I needed to find Reyna and drag her out this party. Right now. 

"Just tell me if you've seen her." I grill him. 

He gave in and says, "Yeah, I seen her. She was with one of my boys not too long ago-" 

"What's his name? How does he look like?" 

"Bonez. She was with Bonez, but I'm not-" 

I turn my head when I hear someone laughing hysterically over the loud music. ReynaShe's drunk and she's all over that dude Bonez. I've seen him around multiple of times. How could he disrespecting me by messing and entertaining my little sister. He knows who I am. I won't hesitate to bust a cap in him for crossing me the wrong way. 

I dart towards where Reyna was, with Bonez's tongue was down her throat. I almost threw up at the sight. She's only seventeen and she's already acting crazy and wild. 

I snatch her off of him and punch him in his chest. Hard. He stands up and grabs his waistline, taking out his gun. Mine was already pointed at him, while my other hand was holding onto Reyna's arm tightly. She keeps fighting me off of her, but she's unsuccessful. 

"Yo, what the fuck you doin', Red?" He says, calling me by my street name. 

I lower my gun as he lowers his. "Don't you ever touch my sister again, fool." 

Reyna wrestles out of my grasp and flies towards Bonez. "No! I don't want to leave! I'm staying right here." She screams. Everyone stops talking.