Peter Parker and the Unforgettable Field Trip Pt. 3

Credit to R.Halliwell-Parker on Fanfiction.net slightly edited by me

The world had stopped forever or that's how it felt, when Peter snapped out of his daze he was in the food court, he didn't have much of an appetite. "Are you ok Peter?" Ned asked. "How can I be, Flash is never gonna let this go!" Peter whispered. "I'm sure he didn't mean any harm" Ned said in an attempt to comfort Peter. "I know that but Dad and Vi doesn't get it, he was probably popular in high school the kind that throws parties that we wouldn't get invited to, that internship was the one thing I had, I don't have a fancy car like Flash or a huge group of friends like Liz Allen which blowing her off at homecoming doesn't help my case. All I have is you, MJ, May, Vi and that internship. That internship made me someone, now nobody is ever gonna believe anything I say." They sit in silence Peter wasn't in the mood for a conversation.

The silence ended by Mr. Harrington's voice "Mr. Parker, can I have a word?" 'Mr. Parker' Peter thought that's not good. "Peter as a result of this lie coming to light I'll have to report it to the principal. Our school's reputation could be ruined by something like this and not only that you lied to me and all of your peers, you're off the decathlon team until further notice." Mr. Harrington who was usually so friendly said rather cold. "Sir, no you can't do that please I'm begging you." Peter pleaded. "You've given me no choice" Mr. Harrington said dismissing Peter.

"What was that about" Ned asked. "I'm off the decathlon team" Peter replied holding back tears. "He can't do that" "He can and he did, just let it go." Out of the corner of his eye Peter spotted Mr. Stark enter with Pepper right beside him. Tony gave a kind smile to the kid but Peter scowled and turned away, getting a confused response from Tony. "Penis Parker" Flash said his voice dripping with glee. "I think we all deserve an apology for all the atrocious lies you've told us, at least not everyone was fooled by the innocent look of you." "Leave me alone Flash" Peter breathed. "I suggest you leave now Leeds while you have a chance before Parker drags your pathetic name through the ground." Flash spat the words out. Peter stood angrily "Leave Ned out of this" "or what you'll hurt me, I think you're in enough trouble as it is maybe Ned might sit on me." Peter couldn't fight Flash as mean as he was Peter couldn't control his strength but he couldn't let him talk about his friend like that so Peter spoke once again. "I was wondering what your obsession is with me and this internship" "fake internship" Flash interrupted. Peter continued "nobody cared that much apart from you why is that, I think you're jealous" "Jealous of a pathetic liar, good one" he laughed. "Think about it, I get better grades, I do better in decathlon and then I got an internship with The Tony Stark" "Shut your mouth you little freak, you're nowhere near as smart as me." Flash said through gritted teeth. He was getting mad but Peter didn't care he was fed up with the way Flash treated people. "You think money makes you special or important, it doesn't. Friends are what's important but you wouldn't know cause you bought yours then again you learned from your father he tries to buy your affection and you're desperate to prove yourself to him, to prove your something special." Peter stopped before he said more he knew what he said was bad but he couldn't stop. He turned to walk away but his conscience kicked in and he turned back to apologise to Flash just in time to get a fist in his face. Peter wasn't ready and being unbalanced he fell backwards hitting his head off the corner of the table as he went. Peter heard shouts in the background and saw Flash above him aiming again but Peter moved out of the way this time. The world was spinning and Mr. Harrington and some other students lifted Flash off of Peter, while being held by his arms Flash decided to kick Peter over and over, even though his ears were buzzing he could make out some of Flash's angry insults. Peter wouldn't have expected to have been hurt by Flash but Flash clearly had a lot of anger. Peter pulled himself up using the table, the world was spinning and his head hurt. He put a hand where his head hit the table and when he looked at the hand the fingers had blood on them. Peter's world blurred and he noticed his legs becoming jelly but before he could say anything he feels himself falling, he hears the shouts of Ned, Violet and Tony. He prepares to hit the floor but he stops only couple of inches from the floor, he looks up and his eyes meet Violet's. "Peter" she calls "Peter, can you hear me?" Peter tries to respond but no words come out. "Stay awake Peter" Tony encourages. Peter listens and fights to stay awake but he's tired so ti...