Sad Girl

Hey-hey-hey! (: How goes it my fine people! I didn’t expect so many of you guys to vote for Liam and Patricia! But ah well, my last story was Liam too (: I might change the cover, what do you think? I should? (:

Oh and from now on, it’s not going to be too many changing POVs, if it’s going to be a changing POV its going to be for the whole chapter (: Right now, it’s Patricia.

_____________________________________________________________

Next Morning.

I sighed as Autumn and I and the boys walked to the park.

“What’s with all the sighing today?”, Autumn asked. I shook my head. “Let me guess, you miss that dog and fish and plants?”. I looked at my feet and nodded.

“I remember that dog!”, Niall jumped up and down.

“We saw you talking to it!”. Harry, cheekily, added. I blushed a bright red.

“It was cute,” someone said. I looked up to see that it was Liam. The boys looked at him too. Now it was his turn to blush. He looked, shyly, to the floor. I smiled. He thought I was cute.

No Patricia.

I told myself, He thought talking to the dog was cute.

I sighed again, thinking of Ace. I missed him a lot. I wonder if the neighbour is talking good care of him. I wish I could see him once more.

“What a NERD!”, I heard a low voice behind me. I froze. I turned to see Allen. One of my bullies. He and his posse stood there with him the middle and the other two boys behind him. Allen made his way to me.

I wanted to run but that was never a good idea with him, nor could I hurt him back in any way. He was faster and stronger than me. The only thing I could do was stand there and wait for him to be done.

“Hey Mute Girl!”, he said, ruffling my hair as he towered over me. “Haven’t seen you in AGES!”. he sounded like one of the popular girls in the school. He was mocking them of coarse.

“Step off, Gordon!”, Autumn snarled, purposely getting his name wrong. It annoyed him. He looked angrily to Autumn.

“It’s Allen!”, he yelled. I cringed. Yelling irked me. A lot. It had since… him.

Him! My mother was probably in the same room as him at the minute. Fear overcame me. Not of Allen. I was used to him. Of my so called father. What if my mother is unable to keep him in jail.

“I will get you back! You can run but I will find you, Patricia!”,

I gulped as I the last words he had said to me, ringed in my ears. What if he came back. What if he did something to my mother.

Cold sweat formed on my forehead as I thought about what he could possibly do. I had a bad case of the what-ifs.

I remember it. I remember clearly.

A twelve year version of me watched as two policemen dragged Him away. My days of struggle against life had been over. Done with. Relief was coming over me as I stood with my mother.

Her short dirty blond hair were lifeless and there were dark circles against her eyes.

He was struggling to get out of the policemen’s grasp.

“I will get you back! You can run but I will find you, Patricia!”, he yelled at me in his usual drunk tone as the two men pushed him in the back of their van.

A tear fell down my eye as my mother squeezed me tighter.

“It’s going to be okay,” she gave me a watery smile as she led me the other way into her blue car.

___________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was crap. I know ): I’m so sorry. I want to thank you for last chapters 18 comments. It’s truly my best so far. I can’t believe how much you like this story even though I am so slow in updating. Thank you for that. (:

I want to make a trailer for this story but I don't have a youtube account or knowlege on how to make it. Could someone make it for me? only if you have time of coarse.  If you do, send me a link. I'll dedicate 3 chapters to you (:

I need your help though… I need to do minor complications. Ideas please (:

PS: 6 votes and 4 comments since this was a bad chapter… :* :*

___________________________________________________________________________