Asleep

“Liam, takes the first shift,” Louis said, “10pm – 2am.” Liam nodded. “I’ll take the next one, 2am to 6am,” the three boys nodded. “Harry, since you love to sleep, you take it from then on.”

All of them nodded and while Liam headed for the room, Louis and Harry sat on the chairs.

*

Liam stared at Patricia. She seemed flawless to him; the way that her brown hair framed her face, the way that her pale face seemed perfect. Liam seemed to love everything about Patricia.

He sat down on the stool beside the bed she was lying on. He took her frail hand in his own and held on to it for dear life. His hand fit in hers perfectly, as if it was meant for it.

Patricia will never love herself like Liam loves her, but Liam had added it up and realised there was a reason for that. The quiet girl in front of him was insecure and he needed to find out the reason. He wanted to make it better.

She has obviously been abused.” The doctor’s words ringed in his ears and never left his mind. Who could possibly abuse such a frail person like Patricia?

“No! No!” he heard someone mumble. Liam’s head shot straight up to see that Patricia was sleep talking. He started to pay attention. “No dad. Please!” she continued.

Dad; had he heard right? No, that couldn’t be it. Although, Patricia did go tense whenever her father was mentioned.

“Liam, you’re done.” Louis whispered in his ear, suddenly, making him jump.

“Louis!” Liam yelled, panting to get his breath. “I have something to tell you.” He dragged the older boy out of the room and when they were outside, he shook Harry awake.

“Harry, change of plans,” Liam said to him, “Get in there,” Harry sleepily strutted towards the room, but was snapped wide awake when he saw a dark figure sneaking in through the window. He ran to it and pushed them out the window.

As the figure fell backwards, into a bit of light, Harry got a glimpse of their face. It was man, maybe 50 years old. He was wearing an ugly black jumpsuit. He had vein sticking out of his head and a greyish beard around his face.

“Who are you?” Harry asked, angrily, but the man didn’t reply, instead he ran the opposite way.

“Hey!” Harry called after him, but the man didn’t stop running. Harry confusedly, turned on his heel, and went out the door. He thought he should tell someone. When he was out the door, he saw Liam and Louis in the corner, talking quietly.

He went a little bit closer and when he was near to them, he heard a bit of their conversation.

“…it’s obvious, Patricia was abused by her dad,” A gasp escaped Harry’s lips, as he heard the words come out of Louis’s mouth.

“Hey, guys,” Harry said, “There was this guy, trying to sneak in through the window in Patricia’s room”

“What!” the two boys yelled, in unison before charging towards the room.

__

Hey guys! Who heard little things?! It’s a really good song! All about how girls shouldn’t be insecure! It’s amazing.

Hm… anyway, I figured out 21st Century Breakdown’s plot.

Jessie is different. She doesn't put make up on like graffiti on the walls, she has hunger strikes for those who won't make it till dinner, she's an endless war against anything wrong. Most of all, she hates any human being on Earth.

*

Harry Styles is despised by Jessie. He doesn't know why though. When Liam Payne, new boy in town, comes into the school and becomes fast friends with Jessie, Harry is furious. He has been trying to become friends with Jessie for years, after all. He starts to threaten Liam for him to stay away, but little does he know, the reason that Jessie dislikes Harry is because of his ways.

Will Liam get scared away by Harry or will he stick around? Will Harry ever change his way? What will happen? Find out in, 21st Century Breakdown!

That’s the blurb ^^^

Would you read it? Would ya?

Thanks so much all of you for the support on this story. I hope I get the same on the new story I would write after this is over.

Until then, can I please have 5 comments and 24 votes? Thank you

¬Thespiritoflove