Abused Girl

La da da, la da da, la da da- Oh when'd you come here?! Anyways, 24 comments, whoo! HEY IT STILL COUNTS THAT 10 WERE BY THE SAME PERSON!!!! xD

I wanted to thank @ecfurry6bvb for getting me my ten all on her own! That shows dedication. I think. lol. So thanks a lot

Talk to you later on the other side! Enjoy! xxx

_________________________________________________________________________________

I walk towards the door of Aunt Lou's apartment, silently, as usual, with the boys. Liam is acting like nothing has happened. Which I am glad for. The last thing I want is for everyone to know about my 'problem' with the cutting.

No one knows, and I would like to keep it that way, thank you very much. I want help, but I can't risk anyone calling me, 'Emo' or 'Attention Seeker'. Mute Girl is bad enough. As soon as I step in through the door, I run up to my room, digging out from the bottom of my bag, my diary.

Today I tried to cut myself. I know I said that I would stop, but the thought of him makes the old scars burn. The physical ones and the emotional ones. The worst part of it all, Liam found out. He didn't say anything, but he probably thinks I'm a complete and utter freak! But maybe he would try to help me. Who knows, maybe one day, I'll even start talking like a normal person.

I put the pen down and sigh, looking out the window. What if Liam really will try to help me?

"Knock, Knock!", I heard a voice coming from the doorway. I quickly close my diary. I look up to see that it's Harry.

"Secretive, are we?", he joked, flashing me his million dollar grin. I look at my lap. "I was joking!", Harry said, sitting beside me on the bed. I panic and quickly put away my diary. I turn to see Harry with a amused look on his face.

"Y'know, I'm starting to think that there's something about me in there," Harry laughed, wiggling his eyebrows. I rapidly shook my head, making him laugh even more. "I was joking," he said, again, still laughing. The ghost of blush comes to my cheeks. There was a small yet comfortable silence between us.

"Well, I just came to tell you that Patricia, Louis and I are going to the bowling alley, want to come?" I shake my head. I absolutely hate bowling. Mainly because I'm horrible at it. "OK then, see you later. You'll be alone with Liam. Niall and Zayn are out". I nodded.

"Great," I mutter, when he's gone. I sigh and pull out my diary, again. I draw a line down the middle of a new page, dividing it in half.

'Pros' I jolt down on one side of the paper, 'Cons' I write on the other. I bite my lip trying to think of pros and cons of Liam knowing my situation.

'Pro: If I open up a little, maybe, he'll help me.

Con: He might think of me as a freak.

Pro: He seems like a nice guy, maybe he'll make me open up a little bit.