Girl lied to

Hey guys, I was reading over the last few chapters and it seemed awfully serious. I usually add some humour but I had been writing those in rush that I didn’t realise it was so serious, so going to try to add humour. It might be sarcasm mostly.

I come up with the stupidest titles for chapter!

____________________________________________________________

“Zayn” Niall whispered, silently tip-toeing into the boy’s room. He lightly shook Zayn by the arm but he just lay there. Niall smirked a little and daringly, touched Zayn’s hair. Zayn shot right up.  

“Who? What? Where?” Zayn yelled, failing to karate chop the air. Failing miserably. He brushed the sleep out of his eyes and then looked at Niall. “Vas happenin’?” he said, slouching tiredly.

“I’m worried about Patricia!” Niall sighed.

“So am I” Zayn said, sadly.

“I wish we were there.” Niall said, shaking his head in the dark. Zayn stared at Niall, debating on whether he should say something or not.

“Do you think Liam, Lou and Harry are keeping something from us?” Zayn said. He had gotten that feeling earlier before. The way that Louis had dragged Liam to the corner, and then decided that it would be them two it just didn’t seem right. There must have been a reason Louis stuck around. He hated hospitals after all.

“Yea, and what do you think is up with Harry?” Niall wondered out loud, “He seems to be in space very often these days.”

“Yea,” Zayn agreed.

*

Harry stared at Patricia, like he had been since he came back. Then, it hit him like bricks.

A young girl, with dark brown hair and chubby face features. Then, there was always something on her face or body, like a scar or bruise. This thought brought Harry back to Louis’s statement. Was she abused?

“Dad, please don’t, it hurts.” Patricia mumbled, as if answering Harry’s question.

She never talked back then either, but she talked more than she does now. She was always more the quiet type. Harry remembered having a crush on her in fifth grade. He thought he had gotten over it.

Harry leaned on his hand and rested his head on a fist. Suddenly, Patricia’s eyes flung open.

“Where am I?” she nearly yelled. “What’s going on?” she sat up on her bed. Her hand reached out to her spinning head.  “My mom!” Patricia got to her feet and ran out of the room. Harry grabbed her by the hand and snapped her back.

“Patricia,” Harry said, shaking her a bit. The next few words were spoken on the heat of the moment. He had spoken them because he remembered the doctor’s words. “Your mum is fine,” he lied, through his teeth.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey people! Another update. Please keep voting and how adorable is little things? :D

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you
Oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

Sigh. Why they so adorable? Anyway, DIRECTIONER FOR LIFE! I can’t believe how many people read and like this story. I sure hope my other stories get more likes.

I’m really sorry but there will be no sequel. I tried that once and lost all inspiration for it. *le misery face*

Sorry.

Hm, I’ve noticed, ever since I started updating more often, you guys stopped commenting! :/ If I don’t get reviews I do not update! They’re like fuel. (: (: (:

So, 7 comments (NOT FROM ONE PERSON. THAT HAPPENED TWICE BEFORE, not that I’m giving out about it, thank you) and 25 comments? Just to keep it odd. :D