Chapter Eleven

Dedicated to inubz101 for all the votes and amazing comments!

*Patrick's POV*

"Patrick! What the fuck!" I hear Pete scream from his room as he flings the door open. I was watching Alex and Alexa (personally, I like that better than 'Ryan and Rose') after I had dropped Skye off at her friend Aaron's house.

"Pete! Language!" I yelled back as he stormed into the room, phone in his hand. "And I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Oh, don't play innocent with me." He said sternly. I walked up to him and talked lower so Alex and Alexa couldn't hear.

"What the hell are you talking about?" In response, he handed me his phone. Why was he reading a celebrity gossip site? My questions were answered when I saw a picture of Skye and I, eating pizza, laughing. Above the photo was the title;

"Patrick Stump and Mystery Girlfriend?"

"Shit!" I cursed as I shoved his phone back in his hand. I picked up my hat momentarily and ran a hand through my hair, something I did when I was upset or angry, or in this case, both.

If the press knew about her, and the public knew she was missing, someone would put two and two together and figure out who she was, even if she changed her appearance. The police would find her and take her back to her mother's house. Or, even worse.

Her mother saw the article and now knows where to find her.

"Shit!" I repeated as I grabbed my phone and dialed Skye's number, running to the door. "Pete, watch them!" I called behind me. She picked up on the first ring.

"Skye, I need you to stay where you are. The press-"

"Patrick, I saw the article. Aaron's driving me over to your apartment now. I'll be there in five minutes, okay?" She cut me off, and seemed surprisingly calm, despite what was a stake here.

"You do know what this means, right?" I received no answer, as she hung up. But I knew that she knew what it meant. It meant that she would have to go to the police, and tell them what happened. If they didn't allow her to take custody of her siblings and they had to go to a foster home, I wouldn't let that happen. I would adopt them. Or, better yet, I'd have Pete so it. Because then her siblings would be my kids, and it would be like she was my daughter, which would be extremely weird if we were together-

Whoa, slow down there Patrick. But I couldn't help ignore the fact that I had slight feelings for her, even though I knew her for only two weeks. Even though they were slight, they would eventually grow, and-

"Hey, 'Trick, you alright?" Pete was bent over me. I hadn't realized that I was now sitting next to the door, curled up in a ball. I stood up and stepped away from the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine." My voice was hardly a whisper. "She's already on her way, she said she'd be here in five minutes."

Pete smiled. "You like her, don't you?"

I scratched the back of my neck. "Yea, a bit." I admitted. "But I swear to God, she ships Peterick so hard. And after she got back from her first day at work, all she ever talked about was Aaron. Aaron this, Aaron that. If she likes anyone, it's him. I mean, why would she ever like me? I'm-"

Pete pulled me into a hug. "Patrick, I don't see why anyone would not want to date you. Heck, Even I would date you-"

"PETERICK!" We heard a squeal from beside us. Skye must've just walked in, as I didn't see her.

"H-how much did you hear?" I stuttered, and I felt my face get red. I cursed myself for blushing so easily, as Skye noticed.

"I walked in I saw Pete hug you, and then start talking about how he didn't know why anyone would not want to date you, and about how he would date you. Man, I wish I recorded it for Aaron. He would've gotten a kick out of that one."