Sasuke Uchiha

EDITED

Sasuke's POV

I was on my way home after training in the woods for hours when I heard a faint whimper. I ran towards the sound, when I made it to a clearing I hid behind a tree. It was that girl Yn. She was practicing tai-jutsu. Her body looked like it was ready to give up yet she kept going. What's up with this girl? She's clearly exhausted. I watched her train for a bit longer, something about her drew me in. 

After a while I was ready to leave, I couldn't risk her catching me watching her. I was acting like such a loser. As I turned to leave I saw her legs give way, I ran quickly and caught her before she hit the ground. She looked so tiny and fragile. 

"Tch, why would you let it go this far?" I questioned the exhausted girl in my arms. 

"I-I have someone to kill. I have to get stronger, I'm an avenger.." she whispered. My eyes widened and I gasped quietly in shock. 

She's just like me...

"Yeah well you'll only kill yourself training like this," I say trying to come off as unconvinced. I started walking out of the woods. "Direct me to you house, I'm taking you home." She told me and I started walking towards her house. 

"Who're you trying to kill anyway?" I ask her. Why do I care? What's with this girl? I ask myself for the second time this evening. 

"I-I'm going to find and kill my father." She said simply. What's up with these crazy family dynamics?

"You know, any other girl in my position would be freaking out right now. I mean the great Sasuke Uchiha is carrying me close to his heart." She said with a soft giggle. 

"Yeah well any other girl would probably have been left in those woods," I say with a soft chuckle of my own. Since when do I chuckle?? 

"That's not nice Sasuke." She says with a fake stern face. 

"Tch, I never claimed to be nice," I say. 

It was quiet for a while, a comfortable quiet.

"I'm sorry about your clan," she says out of nowhere. 

"Don't be, I'm going to avenge and restore my clan," I say with conviction. I see her blush and look away. She's kinda cute.. We made it to her house and she jumped out of my arms. 

"Thank you for bringing me home Sasuke-kun," she said with a bright smile. She kisses my cheek and runs to her door. "See ya tomorrow!" She waves and walks through the door leaving me standing there with my hand on my cheek. 

"What is with this girl?" I wonder out loud.