Yamato

AN: THIS PICTURE OF YAMATO IS SO CUTE. LIKE I CAN'T EVEN!

EDITED

"Oof," Yamato was kicked to the ground once again by his beloved Yn.

"You're wide open Yama, what's going on?" Yn asks giving him a hand up. 

"I-I just can't concentrate right now Yn." He says looking down. Yamato had been trying to confess to Yn for some time now but whenever he attempted to his words would get jumbled and he'd get all nervous and mess up.

"You're having an off day. We all have them," she says smiling sweetly, "come home with me, I'll make you some dinner." 

She grabs his hand and starts walking off to her apartment, "I'll even open up a bottle of wine!"

"Okay Yn.."

They make it to the apartment and Yn leads him to the couch.

"Sit back and relax Yama, I'll whip up some chicken and veggies," she smiles and walks out to the kitchen.

Yamato leans back relaxing into the couch, enjoying the smell of it. It smelled like peaches, like her.

She comes back to the living room with a glass of wine for him and a plate of grapes with cheese and crackers.

"You can munch on these while I make dinner." She says leaving the plate on the coffee table and heading back into the kitchen.

This is what he loved the most about her, yeah she was beautiful but she was also kind and considerate.

He'd loved her from the moment he'd laid eyes on her. He was looking for Iruka but walked into the wrong classroom, her classroom. He froze up in her presence, he'd never seen someone so breathtakingly beautiful. She was an angel guiding the future of Konoha.

From that day on he was smitten. He went out of his way to run into her, until he was finally able to establish a friendship with her.

Unfortunately, he was stuck. He couldn't find the nerve to tell her that he wanted more than friendship. 

He wanted to take her out on dates. He wanted to rub her feet after being with her students all day. He wanted to shower her in love and kisses. He wanted her to be his and his alone. 

Yamato finished his glass of wine when Yn came back with the bowls of rice, chicken, and veggies as she promised. 

"Here you go Yama-kun," she smiled sitting the bowls in front of him, "I'll get some more wine for you." She scurried to the kitchen to refill his glass.

She'd always had a huge crush on him. Since the moment he walked into the classroom her heart belonged to him.

She'd go out of her way to bump into him on his way to meet Iruka. She was so happy when they became actual friends.

She just wished they could become something more. She wanted to rub his shoulders after a long day. She wanted to comfort him every time he worried about Naruto. She wanted to cover him in kisses and hickeys so that any girls looking at him would know he was hers.

She shook her head of those thoughts and brought him his glass taking the seat next to him on the couch.

"This is really goo-"

"I love you!" Yn announces out of no where taking them both by surprise. Yamato's eyes widen, did his love just say she loved him?

Did she really just admit that to him?! How could she do that?! Now he was going to act different toward her. Why couldn't she just enjoy the moment and not complicate things?!

"Um I mean juice! Yeah juice! I love juice and I'm gonna go get some," she gets up and heads to the kitchen to escape the tension.

Yamato finally snaps out of his shock when he hears small sobs coming from the kitchen. Why was she crying? He was so caught up in his joy over her confession that he hadn't realized he never returned the feelings. He rushed into the kitchen to see his love leaning against the counter sobbing quietly. 

"Why are you crying love?" He approaches her small form grabbing her chin to make her look up to him.

"L-Love?" She looks at him confused.

"Yes, love. I love you too. I've loved you since the moment I walked into your classroom that day." He smiles at her, eyes radiating love and devotion.

"I've loved you since that day too Yamato," she blushes, " I-I th-thought I ruined our friendship"

"There's nothing you could do that would ruin our friendship love." He rests his forehead against hers. They both close their eyes basking in the moment. Slowly she leans up, their lips lightly brushing. Yamato makes the final move sealing their lips.

He pulls away slightly smiling down at her. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to."