Madara Uchiha

EDITED

"Tonight's the night," Madara says looking at Yn across the ballroom, "I will have her." He makes his way over to the beautiful princess chatting with Hashirama.

"Well if it isn't the birthday boy," Hashirama beams at his best friend while giving him a bear hug. Madara sweat drops, patting Hashirama on his back awkwardly. "After all these years are you still not used to my hugs?" Hashirama asks, his voice quivering with sadness.

"C-calm down Hashi!" Madara stutters, not wanting to make his dramatic friend cry.

"D-did you just call me H-hashi?" Hashirama questions eyes now sparkling with joy. Madara wasn't one for cute nicknames so this meant a lot.

"D-don't be weird about it.." Madara barks with a blush to his face.

The men are interrupted by a slew of giggles, "you guys are so cute!"

"H-Hey I am not cute!" Madara defends. "That one maybe but me? No!" He says pointing at Hashirama.

Hashirama just smiles enjoying the compliment, being called cute wasn't a bother to him. Suddenly his eyes light up as he looks across the room. 

"I'd love to continue this conversation but Mito is here," he states before leaving to his love.

"Happy Birthday Mada," Yn blushes now that she's left alone with her crush since childhood. She, Madara, and Hashirama have been friends from birth really. Their parents thinking it good for them to get along for the sake of their kingdoms.

He chuckles at her rosy face, enjoying that he can make her nervous. "Thank you My Love," he smirks looking for her reaction.

"Y-you're teasing me again," she pouts cutely looking up at the tall prince.

"Well how could I not when you make such cute faces?" He chuckles tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

"I d-do not!" She pouts even more looking even cuter.

"You do tho-" Madara is cut off by an announcement.

It is now time for the prince to have the first dance of the night with the maiden of his choice.

"What do you say my lady?" He asks looking down at Yn holding his hand out to her, "will you join me for a dance?"

Heart beating out of her chest Yn nods and places her hand in his and he leads them to the middle of the ballroom. Madara snakes his hands around her waist pulling close to him while she delicately places her hands around his neck, resting her head on his chest. They fit like two pieces of a puzzle, perfectly made for one another.

From the other side of the room Hashirama and Mito watch the two. "When do you think they'll confess?" Mito asks Hashirama.

"They'll confess when they're ready my love." He chuckles wrapping an arm around his impatient love, "not everyone is as blunt as you are when it comes to matters of the heart."

"I knew what I wanted," she shrugs nuzzling into his neck.

Suddenly a collective gasp is heard throughout the room breaking the two out of their moment, they look over to see Madara down on one knee.

"Ln Yn, marry me. I won't take no for an answer." Madara says with determination.