Kakashi Hatake: 3

EDITED

Sasuke POV

"Alright loser, Kakashi-sensei gave us an important mission." I walk up to Naruto and toss the to do list the old man gave me. Why we have to run these errands for him I have no idea.

I watch as Naruto looks over the list with a bored expression, "you're taking too long. Let's go." I walk off heading toward the store to get the items we need. I hear Naruto chasing after me.

"W-where's Sakura? She should be helping us with this, we don't know anything about proposal settings-"

"Stop talking." I roll my eyes. He's so annoying. I look over and see Naruto pouting, I must have hurt his feelings. 

"Look loser, Sakura is at the Yamanaka flower shop. She's in charge of picking up the sunflowers Kakashi special ordered. She, and Ino will meet us at the location to set everything up. Let's just get this done with no mistakes and I'll treat you to a bowl of ramen."

Suddenly he's hugging me and I feel his cheek squished against mine. "Oh Sasuke you know the way to my heart!" He cheers excitedly.

I can't help but push him off me, my face heating up at the sudden affection. "Stop being weird." I walk ahead with Naruto's annoying cackling behind me.

~

Standing in front of the mirror, I smile thinking about the man waiting in my living room. Kakashi told me to dress nice because he's taking me out. I can't help but wonder what's gotten into him. He's never really been the romantic type. After all, I was the one who asked him out. Kakashi may be a monster in battle, he may even be a monster in bed, but when it comes to romance and love..ehh not so much.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I feel arms sneak around my waist, his warm breath against my neck.

"You're taking forever love." His kisses my collar bone lightly while I applied the finishing touches of my makeup.

"You're the one who showed up unannounced and told me to get ready, you should've told me sooner and I would've started earlier." I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. There's a slight blush to his face and I can't help but giggle at his cuteness.

He kisses my forehead before pulling away. "Come on, lets go?" He smiles sweetly at me grabbing my hand. I interlock our fingers allowing him to lead me out of the small apartment.

"Where are we going?" I ask as Kakashi leads me into the forest.

"Just be patient and see love." Kakashi says sweetly while dragging me along.

As we go down we are met with a lantern lit pathway. I can't help but gasp at the beauty of the delicately placed lanterns. "Kakashi.." I trail off as we come to a clearing. There's a beautiful lake and more lanterns. The reflection of the lanterns on the moonlit lake is gorgeous.

I let go of Kakashi's hand and walk toward the lake, enjoying the beauty. Suddenly team 7 along with Ino come each with a wagon filled with sunflowers, I turn looking for Kakashi and I see him down on one knee.

"Oh my, what are you doing Kakabaka?" I ask, heart racing faster than ever before.

"What does it looks like love?" He chuckles enjoying my flustered appearance.

"Here is one sunflower for every day I've loved you." He continues. "You are my best friend Yn. You are my family. You are the love of my life. Before I met you I had no idea what love was. I had no interest in it, but the moment we locked eyes those many years ago in the classroom I knew you were the one for me. When I pushed you away after Rin and Obito, you were stubborn and stuck around. No matter how rude I was, no matter what I said, you're still here. You have my back when I don't even have my back. You've been here for me through the good and the bad. You help me to be a better person. With all that being said, I don't want to go another day without being able to call you Hatake Yn. Will you, Ln Yn marry me?"

"Of course I will," I tackle him to the ground covering his face with kisses, "I love you so much Bakashi!"

"Ramen time Sasuke!" I hear Naruto cheer from a distance.