Pyaar Hua ... Chupke Se : chapter 1

Arnav Singh Raizada the name itself spelled power. A powerful business man , whole business world was scared of him but they also envied him. According to the world he was the most strong person. But how had he reached this position how much he had lost to gain this position in society.
Arnav Singh Raizada or ASR as the world knew him. Chote for his loving sister and Nani , bhai for his younger siblings and bitwa for his Mama and Mami. How much he had lost in his life to get here.
Arnav Malik was a very naughty and a happy guy in his childhood. Though he was never very talkative but atleast he showed his emotions and weakness to his loving mother and sister. Arnav had a very strange relation with his father. He loved his father but he could never understand him. They belonged to a very affluent family. Their forefathers were King before the royalties were banished in India. So his father, grandmother and his chacha had the royal arrogance in them which Arnav use to hate. He loved his mother's innocence and simplicity. She was his life his whole world.... Ratna Malik .
Arnav was so devoted to her. He used to share all his secrets with her and was ready to do anything for her. The second most important person in Arnav's life was his sister Anjali. A very under confident girl from her childhood because of her polio. She had Avery low self-esteem. She use to avoid going out in society because she felt her family specially her father and grandmother were ashamed of her weakness. So Anjali just concentrated on her studies. She was also very much attached to her mother. These three had their own world in that royal world of Sheesh Mahal , Lucknow.
Everything was going smoothly in the Malik family when a storm hit this family and changed the whole world of Arnav and Anjali. Arnav had just turned 14 and Anjali 18. She had just finished her 12th exam when her father Arvind Malik and grandmother Subhadra along with her chacha Arun fixed her marriage. It was less of marriage and more of business deal for Malik's.
Ratna and her children were not aware of this. Ratna was not comfortable of marrying her daughter so soon. She wished to educate her daughter and make her independent. But her opinion was never taken in to consideration. She was just a show piece with title of wife but no love or support of her husband. Both the kids were not aware of their parents relationship.
On the day of marriage all were busy in preparation. Arnav was just trying to tease Anjali. He suddenly realised his mother was missing , she was not there with his sister. So he left from there to search for her. After asking two three people he came to know she is in his father's study room. He went there to call her but what he heard there shook him. His mother was confronting his father and grandmother about Anjali's marriage. She had just come to know that the boy was a spoiled brat with all vices. She was fighting with husband to stop the marriage and not spoil their daughter"s life. But her mother-in-law threatened her saying that no good person will be willing to marry a defected piece like Anjali and they should be grateful that she is getting married in such a rich and reputed family and went from there. Ratna was still trying to convince her husband to stop the marriage, but before they could discuss anything more a lady came to met Arvind. Seeing her Arvind got scared and Ratna was confused and ask her who she was. What she told broke Ratna more and shattered Arnav who was hiding and listening to all his father's deed. The woman told Ratna that she was Arvind 's mistress and was pregnant with his child.
Ratna looked at her husband to ask him but his face told all his deeds. She was not able to bear all this first Anjali's marriage truth and then her husband's real face. She just ran from there not thinking about anything and reached terrace. Arnav also followed her and before he could stop her she jumped from terrace in front of his eyes. He just stood there shocked. Soon the news spread like fire and everyone became aware of the reality. The mistress was shouting in front of everyone how Arvind cheated her. Arvind couldn't take the loss of his prestige and shot himself.
In matter of time both Arnav and Anjali lost their whole world. The groom and his family also left the place saying they don't want to have relation with such family. In all this Arnav was just standing like a pole without any reaction. Looking at the tragedy Subhadra and Arun started blaming Ratna and Anjali for all the misfortune that feel on them. Anjali was shocked to hear this but Arnav was just taking everything in but not showing feelings. The Malik's threw both the kids out of Sheesh Mahal. Both Arnav and Anjali had nothing with them nor any place to go as all their friends and acquaintances showed them door and refused to help two poor kids. These were the same people who use to run behind them when they had money.
Anjali was continuously crying which was effecting her health. Both of them went to a Mandir and sat there as they had no other place to go. Anjali was not feeling well the pandit of the Mandir helped both of them by taking them to his place which was near Mandir. Arnav was trying to get in touch with his mother's family on Anjali's insisting. Two days passed this way , Arnav did some labour's work to earn some money so they could go to Delhi where his mother's family stayed. They had not come for the marriage which was surprising for both the siblings. Arnav thought that they also left the kids like other people. He was losing faith in people.
Suddenly after two days he saw his Nani and Mama in Mandir searching something desperately. As soon as Nani saw Arnav she relaxed. Arnav came to know that they were not aware of Anjali's wedding. They read about Ratna and Arvind in newspaper and came to Lucknow. They went to Sheesh Mahal but what they heard there just shocked them. They were searching for both the siblings and some one told them the kids were in Mandir so they came here. After listening to this Arnav was some what happy though he restraint himself to show any feelings. They went to Anjali who was recovering from all the shock and illness. She stared crying seeing her Nani. After some time the Malik siblings took leave of the pandit and left for Delhi . Arnav while leaving Lucknow vowed that he will come this place only when he will be able to get back his mother's home Sheesh Mahal back.
After coming to Delhi they started to recover from the tragedy that feel on them and move on their life. Arnav was determined to make himself so powerful that no-one can stand in front of him and he will never feel the helplessness he felt before. He started working hard and soon he was able to do what he wanted. He had a lot of support of his new family whose name he adopted "Raizada". He went to Harvard to study and after coming back started new business for which his Mami gave her all jewellery to get money. He took it and started his business and worked so hard and brought it to number one position. AR fashion house was top most fashion house in India and he was trying to spread it abroad also.
Arnav returned 10 times more jewellery then what Mami had given him. He took took the family from 3 BHK flat and shifted them to a mansion "Shantivan ". The family was very happy with the progress but at the same time they were sad that in all this they lost their"chote" the naughty innocent boy. Arnav had become very rigid person he felt that money determines everything. Anjali use to miss her chote very much but he was lost in this big bad world. He use to work like machine day and night. Anjali prayed to her Devi Maiya to send some one in their life who can bring her chote back.