Pyaar Hua ... Chupke Se - part 6

Everyone was very happy. After coming from Gupta house all were sitting and discussing what should be done now.

Nani: Anjali bitiya call the pandit tomorrow. We will show him both Aakash's and Payal's kundali then we will see which good muhurath he tells us. If its available we can have engagement within this month. Everyone agreed to it and went to take rest before coming down for lunch. Anjali and Shyam were also resting in their room which was Anjali's previous which they used when ever they came to stay in shantivan. Shyam observed that Anjali was busy thinking something. Even after calling her 2 to 3 times she didn't reply to him. So finally he came near her and shook her lightly. Anjali who was busy thinking of her chote's behavior, was disturbed by Shyam and she scolded him lightly

Shyam: But Ranisaheba what are you thinking so deeply that you didn't hear me calling. Anjali started smirking like Arnav or atleast she thought she did and ask him if he wnts to know a secret.Shyam got very curious and he was sure it was something related to her chote otherwise she would not be so excited. Anjali tells him all that she observed which happened between Arnav and Khushi. Though Shyam got surprised hearing it but he was still little skeptical. He did not want to see his wife heart broken as he knew how much she is worried about her chote.

Shyam: Ranisaheba are you sure I don't want you to get false hopes and then sit with a broken heart specially in your condition. Anjali was just going to say something there was a knock at their door. Shyam opened it and he was surprised to see Aman who was here with some files for Arnav.

Anjali: Aman you and here? do you need something? I think chote is in the study room waiting for you.

Aman: Di I am here to share something very important with both of you. Both Jhas got tensed

Anjali: what is it Aman everything is ok with chote na? or there some problem in business. She started getting tensed as it is a very rare occasion that Aman comes to them with anything, otherwise all three of them, Arnav, Aman and Aakash never tell the family about any problems the solve it within themselves only taking help from NK and Shyam.

Aman: no di nothing serious infact I think it is avery good thing. And then he tells both of them what he had observed in Gupta house. Shyam is very surprised and now Anjali is more confident.

Anjali: really Aman even I saw the sweet thing but I did not know about the window case. I am so happy. I was telling shyamji the same thing now.

Shyam: wow I am really happy. I think they will make a good couple. Khushi is exactly the type of girl who can bring Arnav out of his horrible past. She may look childish but she seems mature to handle responsibilities. But we have to plan properly otherwise Arnav will react in opposite way. So ranisaheb you please control your excitement. We will discuss this matter with the family after dinner when Arnav is in his studyroom working. Aman you keep him busy there, but what about Sheetal? We surely don't want her in this discussion.

Anjali: Don't worry about her she is going for her friend's party tonight so she wont be there.

Aman: ok so you people decide everything and then me till then I will keep ASR busy. Aman goes to Arnav for business discussion and the Jha couple how to bring Arshi together.

At night after dinner Aman took Arnav to talk about a new deal and the Jha couple gather everyone in the lounge and tell them what Anjali and Aman saw. Everyone is surprised but also happy as they felt that Khushi was want is they need in their chote's life.

Nani: so what is the plan Anjali bitiya?

Anjali: nani first we wil see how chote behaves in Khushi's presence and then try to bring together. About agreeing for the marriage I have decided to use my bramhastra.