Pyaar Hua ..... Chupke Se- part 8

Was there a storm. That is what hp thought when the roaring sounds from the dining area and came running from the kitchen. What he saw and heard was beyond his imagination. Naniji and mamaji were sitting shocked, Anjali, Shyam and Aakash were literally on the floor laughing. And the biggest shock was Mamiji who was dancing on an item song which was played ....... Wait for it.......... On Arnav bhaiya's mobile. Slowly Naniji and Mamaji also joined the other in their laugh.

Arnav got angry and had almost got up to go to his room, but Anjali stopped him. Seeing his anger everyone became quite. And suddenly again Arnav's phone rang and everyone started laughing. Arnav was going to throw his phone in anger but then he saw his family, it had been a long time since they family had such a laugh. He could see that happiness which was before they all started struggling for life. Though NK was there for some comic relief but he had never made his family so tired with laughter, there was still faint smile on everyone's face and he thought that he could go through fire to see his family like this again and again. He also had a faint smile on his face but no one commented on it as they were aware that he will again go in his ASR mode if they say anything so they just enjoyed there smiling chote as long as they could.

But Anjali couldn't help it and finally asked him about it when everyone was sitting in the lounge after dinner.

ASR: Di this is your nand's deed, I am sure she took revenge because I called he female NK and Bheem.

AJ: How can you be sure and why don't you change it.

ASR: Di before going to the office my phone was working properly it had just rang before I left the house and there was no problem. So it happened in office and no ne would dare to even touch my mobile forget changing ringtone and about me changing it back to my original take my mobile and see what she has done. Anjali took mobile from him and tried to open it but it needed password.

AJ: Chote give me your password I will show you how to change ringtone, such a big guy but don't know how to change ringtone Oh God what will happen to him.

ASR: Di do you think if I had password I would be still having that ridiculous song in my mobile. For a few minutes everyone was confused and then they realized that Khushi had not only changed his ringtone, she had also put a lock on the phone so Arnav cant change it. Again everyone just roared and Arnav getting irritate with it went to his room. He had asked Aman for a new phone which was delivered just before dinner. He put his sim in the new mobile and did all the settings also he put a lock on it so there will be no repeat of the morning event. But Arnav was determined to take revenge from her for all that he had to suffer.

Here in the lobby everyone had a smile on their face, they couldn't believe someone got away even after playing such a trick on their chote. Now they were sure that Khushi was meant for him that she will bring their chote back.

Here in Gupta house Khushi was a little tensed if she has crossed her limit and whether she should have gone to such extreme, but then she remembered his taunts and felt that he deserved it. She started laughing alone thinking what must have happened when his phone must have rang in the office

Payal: Khushi have you become full mad now that you are laughing alone??

Khushi: Jiji how mean what you want to say that I am half mad?

Payal: No Khushi I think you are full mad total sankadevi like buaji says now come and sleep we have to go to shantivan tomorrow so that we can all go together to buy the rings. Next day the Gupta girls got up early as they had to go to shantivan. The Raizadas were planning on how to keep Arshi together and Aakash came with a plan. Everyone was pleased and Aakash thanked God that no one came to know of his ulterior motive. Now all were just waiting for the girls to come.