Pyaar Hua... Chupke se-Part 10

Note: hello everyone i am so sorry for late update i was not getting the ideas and time to finish this part. hope you like it. sorry for typo and grammatical error.

Shashi was planning to go to Lucknow as he had a land there which he wanted to sell. Even though they were a well to do family since Payal was getting married in such a big family, Shashi was planning to sell his land in Lucknow so he will have good money to spend for marriage. He had invested in land for both of his daughter's marriage. He wanted to sell it fast so that they will have ample time for wedding preparation. So, he was going to Lucknow and as he had just come out of fever recently, Khushi insisted on accompany him.

So, they left for Lucknow 2 after the engagement and the Riazada's. specially Arnav was not aware of it. Arnav never allowed any of his family members to travel to Lucknow, he had developed a phobia of that place. He was surprised when Khushi had not visited his di after engagement. Anjali invited the Guptas for lunch on Sunday so they could all spend the whole day together. But when only three members came for lunch all were surprised. Arnav had come out of his room very eagerly to see Khushi but was disappointed to see only three Gupta ladies. He wanted to ask about Khushi but controlled himself. Anjali saw curiosity in Arnav's eyes and asked Payal about Khushi.

AJ: Payal where are Shashi uncle and Khushi?

Payal: Di they are in Lucknow 3 days back. Bauji said they will return in 1 week while going, but the work for which they went is taking more time so they may return next week. Arnav was shocked and started feeling restless. He excused himself and went out of the house. All Raizada's thought he went hearing Lucknow but Anjali and Shyam were sure he was worried for Khushi and that's why went out.

 All Raizada's thought he went hearing Lucknow but Anjali and Shyam were sure he was worried for Khushi and that's why went out

Arnav was driving his car very fast and thinking of his past. He was worried for Khushi and wished that she returns to Delhi fast. Remembering the past always made him restless and helpless. He always felt that he could not help his mother. His mother's death anniversary was coming. He always gets hyper during this time. He would shout at anyone unnecessarily or fire people in office for small reasons, so Aman made Anjali to somehow Arnav to stay at home. Anjali was aware of the storm in her chote's heart. This week before her mother's death anniversary was like walking on egg shells for the family.

Here in Lucknow Shashi got a good price for his land but the paper work was taking more time. He wanted to leave Lucknow soon as he knew how it affected his daughter. Khushi was hiding everything in her heart and not showing her fear to her bauji as she knew he will leave his work and take Khushi out of this city.