Pyaar Hua... chupke Se - Part 11

Note: Hey guys here's new part of PHCS . please ignore typos and grammar.  

A week had passed after Khushi had given him lecture and there were little changes that occurred in shantivan. When Arnav returned after the confrontation with Khushi he was in deep thoughts and he tried to analyzed his situation and thought to change a little bit for his own peace and for love of his family.

Nani had made the rule to have dinner together and after dinner the family use to sit together sharing their day's activities with each other. Though Arnav use to try to get early at home for dinner, but he would rarely sit after that, he would go to his room giving some reason about work. Anjali tried to go get him to sit with them but he never did that. Now when he think about it he felt bad for his family they tried a lot to get him out of the ASR mask but they were not successful. The main reason for this was that they were either scared to hurt his feeling or scared of his anger so they stopped trying, though Anjali never left her efforts. Arnav decided to start from there, so every night when the family sat together after dinner and Anjali called him to sit with them he sat. First day was the best he enjoyed his family's reaction when he sat with them, Aakash instead of taking the coffee cup to his mouth dropped it on NK's head who was sitting on floor in front of Aakash, cake got stuck in NK's throat, Mami dropped her favorite makeup mirror that she use to always carry with her, Nani and Mama were stumped and Anjali and Shyam could not stop the happy smile from their faces. Though Arnav did not say much but the family could see that he was trying so they always got him involved in their discussion by asking his opinion. Slowly Arnav started enjoying this little get together with family where everyone was relaxed. Anjali suspected that Khushi was the reason for this change but she could not ask her chote about it nor to Khushi, so she indirectly mentioned about it to Khushi and saw some change on her face and was sure that Khushi is responsible for the change in her chote. Now she was sure that her chote would not get a better life partner than Khushi. She discussed it with the. Everyone was sure that if they left it to Arnav he will remain where he was and not go ahead with his feelings, he will take lot of time to express his feelings may be few years. They were ok with it but they knew that after Payal's marriage the Guptas will start searching groom for Khushi, as buaji was giving some hints. They had to do something and that they had to first talk with Arnav. It was settled that Anjali will first talk with Arnav and somehow make him ready for marriage then Nani will talk with the Guptas.

Arnav was feeling an attraction towards Khushi but he never let his feelings show on his face. Khushi also had some feelings for him but she was not able to understand it. She was confused he was totally opposite of her but still she couldn't over come her attraction for him. She was sure she can never live with a person like him, it was like she is day and he is night they can never meet just like them, but she forget that day and night always het together and that time is called evening the most pleasant time in all 24 hours. Khushi and Arnav's life was going to be same like evening.

After 15 days of seeing the small changes in her chote Anjali was ready to talk with him and somehow make him agree for the marriage. So on a Sunday when Arnav was busy with his plants Anjali went to his room to convince him about marriage. She knew it was going to be tough but she also knew that her chote needs to move ahead in his life.