Pyaar Hua ... Chupke Se part 4

Like everyday the Gupta house was buzzing busy in morning .Shashi was getting ready to go to his shop, Garima and b uaji were busy in kitchen and Payal was busy in folding dry clothes, but in all this the Sankadevi of the house was busy sleeping .

Shashi was getting ready to go to his shop, Garima and b uaji were busy in kitchen and Payal was busy in folding dry clothes, but in all this the Sankadevi of the house was busy sleeping

Payal tried to wake her up but she was busy daydreaming. At last buaji came with belan in her hand as she knew Khushi will not get up with loving words she needs buaji's belan to get up . Shashi Garima and Payal were laughing listening to their everyday banter.

Buaji: Khushi are you getting up wants some morning dose of my belan.

Khushi: Oh ho buaji why are you behind me always spoiling my sleep, I think we should search for a new phuphaji. Buaji took her belan and started running behind Khushi ,but she managed to avoid buaji's belan and ran in bathroom.

Garima: This girl is not going to change ,I don't understand how she will adjust in her in laws house.

Shashi: Garimaji don't worry so much Khushi is much more mature then she shows you see when she goes to her in laws place they will not be able to live without her.

Buaji : Hai re Nandkishore this girl will creat a tsunami in her husband's house. God protect her in laws.

Everyone started laughing after hearing this.

Garima: Payal beta both of you go to Devi maiyas temple today and give offering as today is very auspicious day.

Payal: Ok amma.

Shashi: Payal you both get ready I will drop you on the way to the shop. In this all a storm came and sat to have breakfast with everyone. Khushi beta slow down what is the hurry.

Khushi: No bauji I am very hungry. I had a light dinner yesterday na.
Buaji: Hey Bhagvan 20 puris 2 bowl of curry and dal and 1 bowl of rice and 1 kg jalebi is light dinner. Shashi I think we should look for a rich baniya for her so there would be no scarcity of food in her house, otherwise she will bring her in laws on road with her diet. Hearing this all had a good laugh.

Khushi: Hahahaha... very funny buaji but I am not going to leave my bauji and go any where.

Garima: Pagli every girls has to go to her husbands house sooner or later.

Khushi: Humm I think I will bring a ghar jamai so I don't have to leave you all.

Garima: Ok forget all that now any got to the temple with your jiji.

Khushi: Ok amma. Come jiji we will go before it gets crowded and while coming back have chat near mandir and ran away to get ready.

Here Shashi and the girls left the house and Mrs Vyas came to visit the Guptas with Aachal.

Garima: Arey Swatiji come come. How are you? And Aachal beta how are you? Its been so long that you have visited us. I think you forgot us.

Aachal: No aunty nothing like that I have been busy with work and also marriage preparation.