Pyaar Hua ....Chupke Se-part 13

NOTE: I AM VERY VERY SORRY THAT I HAD GONE FOR SO LONG AMD NOT GIVEN ANY UPDATES BUT NOW O WILL TRY TO GIVE QUICK UPDATES AND FINISH THE STORY SOON I WILL FIRST FINISH THIS STORY AND THEN TWIST OF FATE I AM AGAIN SORRY FOR THE DELAY .  HOPE YOU ENJOY THE UPDATE .  ALSO A BIG THANKS TO ALL THE LIKES AND ALL THE COMMENTS TILL NOW A BIG THANK YOU I REALLY APPRECIATE. 

After the engagement all were excited and busy preparing for the two upcoming weddings. Both the couples were excited in their own ways, Payash had expressed their feeling for each other so they were more open about their feelings about the wedding but Arshi were silent birds. Though there were some visible changes like Arnav asked Khushi to renovate their room also as she was doing Payash's. he use to call her asking about her preferences regarding their wedding outfits which he was himself designing. He would call her on pretext of measurement and material selection and try to spend time with her. Then they would also go on shopping for their room and argue like kids. Khushi loved this Arnav who though had not expressed his feeling or said I love you to her but she could see love and respect in his eyes for her. She too opened her mind and heart for him and use to show her rights on him by ordering him . Arnav use to sometimes listen to her and sometimes try to keep her straight because sometimes her demands use to be out of the world. Then would fight and both the houses would have to bear the brunt as both would irritate the family by continuously eat the families head about who is right and who is wrong. Both families loved these Mahabharat fights, specially the Raizadas as they were getting to see their old chote again. Slowly the wedding date was coming near and in this came the villain Sheetal. Though she knew that no one liked her she was still dreaming about becoming Mrs.ASR. She started with her plans and anonymously called the Guptas and told them that Arnav is characterless and he had many affairs in past where he spoiled the girls life and then dumped them. Shashi was  worried at first but he had observed Arnav and was sure that someone was purposely doing this to cancel the wedding. He discussed it with his family and Khushi become so angry to see that some one was trying to damage Arnav's character. She tries to defend him in front of her family but realizes that they also have faith on Arnav and Shashi told her this so she will be careful. Khushi thought a lot and decided to share this with Arnav. She goes to his office but as she is about to enter his cabin Sheetal who had seen her coming stops her from going inside and tries to defame Arnav more as she thinks Khushi is in office to fight with Arnav. Khushi listens to all her blabbering and understood that it was sheetal who had called her family . Anjali had told Khushi about Sheetal and her horrible nature so Khushi is well prepared. Khushi does not show her real feelings to Sheetal and just nods her head and enter Arnav's cabin. Aakash and aman are present there but seeing Khushi they leave the office giving the couple some privacy. Arnav is happy to see Khushi in his office but soon realizes she is upset. before he can asks anything to her she runs and hugs him tightly and says possessively that he belongs to her only and she will not let anyone snatch him from her. Arnav is super happy to see her like this but is also worried why she is showing such possessiveness. He takes her to sofa and then takes her on his lap and start talking to her as if she is some small baby. Khushi slowly tell him what happened at home and also when she came to office. She tells him about her doubt that she have on Sheetal.

Arnav gets super angry on Sheetal but he is also glad that he could see Khushi's love and emotions for him. She is sitting like a small kid on his lap who complaining about some bully from school. Looking at her pout Arnav could not control himself and pecks her pout. At first Khushi does not realize what has happened but then she is so shocked and soon she registers their position and tries to get up but Arnav pulls her back and doesn't allow her to get up. Feeling shy Khushi just hides her face in hollow of his neck making Arnav laugh at her childishness. Vowing to never hurt her or let anyone else heart Khushi he sits there enjoying their intimacy. After sometime Khushi gets up so that they can discuss the new problem in their life but Arnav tells her to go home as he will handle the problem. As Khushi is about to go Arnav pulls her back and kisses on her forehead wishing good night. After Khushi is gone Arnav calls his three musketeers to discuss the latest problem. After they come up with the solution Arnav calls Shashi and apologies for all the trouble and give assurance to solve that problem soon. After talking with Shashi he keeps thinking about Khushi and how he is missing her.

Slowly the bud of love was blooming inspite of all the storms.