Pyaar Hua ....Chupke Se- part 3

Shantivan the mansion itself showed the power of the owner. Its early morning an everyone is busy  getting ready for their work. The bell rings and Hari Prakash opens the door and there are the Jha couple. It was their daily routine. They had to come to Santivan for breakfast and dinner so the whole family could be together, this was Arnav's condition after which he allowed his Di to go and live in her own house after marriage. Arnav was very agitated to seperate from his Di after her marriage. He kept on insisting his Di and Jijaji to stay with them only.It had been very difficult for both of them to convince him to let them stay in their own house. After the incidents of their life Arnav had become very protective of his Di. It had been an hercules task to make him agree for the marriage. He had done all that he could to protect his sister, may it being threatning Shyam on treating his sister properly or doing background check on all Shyam's empoyee and Shyam himself. Shyam was aware of all this but never felt bad about it because Anjali had told him everything. So he tolerated all of Arnav's tantrum to be with Anjali, but when Arnav put the condition of staying in Shantivan both Anjali and Shyam were firm of not staying there and Nani also supported them. After a lot of convincing Arnav was ready to send his sister to her home but on condition that they will always come to Santivan for breakfast and dinner. The Jha couple agreed as Shyam had brought a house near Shantivan to stay. So like every mornings routine they were here.

 HP: Good morning Anjali Di and Jijaji. Anjali: 

Good morning HP where is everyone.

 HP: all are waiting for you at table.

Both Anjali and Shyam move to dining area and find everyone there.

(i will be using short form of everyones name)

AJ/SY: good morning everyone.

Nani : good morning beta you both are late today.

SY: sorry Naniji had some prepartion to do for a court case thats why we got late but where is saale sahab.

Mami: hello hi bye bye damadji dont ask he came very late yesterday from work. Ithink he must be sleeping.

AJ: What?? again he came late .I am not going to leave him today. He was sick last week is still recovering and then how can he neglect his health like this.

And goes to Arnav's room knocking at his door.

ASR: come in 

AJ :chote what is this? you are just recovering from your bad health and again started neglecting your health. I am not going to talk to you and stop coming here as you don't care what I want and starts crying . Arnav   feels very bad for making his sister cry and apologizes her and promises her that he will take care of himself. Tthey come down for breakfast.

ASR: good morning everyone and starts having breakfast.

AJ: Nani I think its time that we get Arnav married so I dont have to worry for his health, his wife only will make him straight.  Three people become very happy hearing this NK and Lav thinking their line be cleared if Arnav gets married and Sheetal who starts day dreaming of her marriage to Arnav and how she will enjoy the money and Mrs.ASR title. But all her dreams come to standstill when Arnav tells in avery stern voice that he is never going to get married and moves to go to office. Along with him Aakash , NK , Lavanya and Sheetal who had just joined AR with the help of Mami left for work.

AJ: Nani did you see what are we going to do about him.

SY: Rani saheba dont worry we will make him ready for marriage soon uou dont take tension its not good for your health.

Nani: Damadji is right beta its not good to take stress in such condition . We will convince Arnav for marriage but before that we need to search a bride for him one who could handle him and this house also .