Pyaar Hua ...Chupke se -Part 12

Note: First of all i am so sorry for late update I had a little writer's block so i took me so long to update i hope you like the new part. i also appreciate all the votes and comments though i may have not answered to all so please do vote and comment your opinions thank you 

Marriage in India is not like any other place. Here the whole family has a say in the marriage preparations. It is not an individual event, it's a family union so all are fully involved. So the same was applied to the Gupta-Raizada wedding. After both Arnav and Khushi agreed for the wedding both the families were so happy also the best friends were ready to this event an event of life time for both couple.

Arnav was aware of how everyone was happy and trying to do things fast as there was less time left for marriage. He was happy but still not understanding how to show his feelings for Khushi, he had doubts whether he will be able to keep her happy. He did not want to spoil her life. The boys gang came to ask Arnav about what he wants for engagement and marriage. They had little time as engagement was in one week. They were all joking and passing weird comments, but seeing Arnav's face they all sobered up and sat with him. Shyam asked him what was the matter.

ASR: Jeejaji are you sure Khushi will be happy with me you know how I am and she has already suffered so much. She needs someone who will keep her like a queen and how will I keep her happy what will happen if she becomes unhappy with me, am I doing right by marrying her?

SJ: what is a husband wife relationship according to you? I think the most important thing in a marriage is to be considerate of your partner consider his/her feeling taking care of them. More then love it is important that you value your partner and that you are doing so you will not fail in your duty of a husband. Now the difference in both of you that is what will be keeping this marriage going what you lack she will provide and what she lacks you will give in this marriage. You will not understand it now but after you get married you will realize how you both complement each other. The only thing you need to know is that you have to be honest in this relationship, there is no place for dishonesty here, and this applies to all of you too Shyam said looking at Aakash, NK and Aman. Everyone understood and went into deep thinking. Soon Anjali was calling them so they all went down. Arnav understood what was required and promised his mom that he will give his 100% to this relationship.

Anjali was very happy that at last her chote was getting married. She wanted everything perfect and was running here and there for preparations. Everyone was telling her to control but she was above seven levels of sky, no one could stop her. The boys gang came down and saw how hyper Anjali was getting and Arnav knew she will not listen to anyone so he did with her what she always do with him "emotional blackmail"

ASR: Di you please take care of yourself and don't get hyper.

AJ: No chote there is so much work, both my brothers are getting married how can I relax so much work is there who will do it.

ASR: Di there are many people her to work and will hire more but you please take rest.

AJ: You don't understand anything I have been waiting so long for this day and you are saying to rest, I am not going to die..

Everyone shouted:DI/Ranisaheba/ Anjali Bitiya. Anjali understood she said something wrong and gave a sheepish look to everyone.

ASR: Di if you are going to do this and talk like this I will cancel not only my but Aakash's wedding also,

AJ: Chote..

ASR: no di I will not listen to anything either you sit down and just watch over all the preparations or I will cancel both weddings and you know me I will do it. Anjali knew how stubborn her brother is so she decided to follow his orders.