Pyaar Hua... Chupke Se part 2

Khushi Kumari Gupta apple of her amma and babuji strong support for her sister Payal and sankadevi for buaji. A family whom she considers her own but they were not blood related.
Khushi lived in Lucknow with her parents till the age of 8. She had a lovely mother and the most loving father who use to treat her like a princess. Khushi's father Jai Sharma was an honest police officer and her mother Suman was a house wife. They were living very happily in their own world.
Because of one case their whole life changed. Jai Sharma was investigating a very high profile case where a minister was involved in human trafficking. He was trying to get to the minister but someone from his own department was involved in this and he with the help of minister and his men killed both Jai and Suman. Khushi had seen the killings with her own eyes. She was so shocked with the brutality that for one week she stayed like a statue in hospital. Doctors tried their best but we're not able to bring her out of that shock. They tried to search for some relatives but no one was ready to take her . Soon after one week she was send to child care centre. There she was bullied by elder kids and made to work hard. Even the caretaker was a very horrible woman who used the kids for doing all the work in centre and kept the money to herself given by government and people instead of employing people to do work in centre.
These things were effecting Khushi very badly. She was going in her shell. She forgot to laugh, to play, to play pranks on people. She suffered in this hell for 1 year.
But one day Shashi Gupta entered her life becoming her savior her guiding angle. Actually Shashi had come from Delhi to Lucknow to attend a function at his friend"s place for one week. One day while strolling in the city he came near the centre and thought to donate some money in name of his brother in law, his sister's husband who had passed away some months back because of accident.
When Shashi entered the centre there he saw Khushi sitting on a swing with no light in her eyes no emotions nothing. Don't know why but he felt an instant connection with her. He was not able to see the sadness in her eyes. He then and there decided to adopt Khushi. Though he had not discussed anything with his family but he was not ready to leave Khushi and go back to Delhi.
With the help of his friend who knew some influential person he was able to adopt Khushi. He returned to Delhi with Khushi but he was not sure how his family would react.
When he reached home his family was surprised to see Khushi with him. Telling Payal to take her inside and started telling his wife and sister everything about Khushi which he came to know during the adoption process. Both Garima and Madhumati were crying after listening the suffering Khushi had to go at such young stage. All three of them discussed and determine that they will do their best to help Khushi and bring her out of that sad part of her life.
The next few months were challenging for the Gupta's. They tried their level best to bring Khushi out of her suffering. It was very difficult for Khushi, she used to get nightmares almost every day. She had started getting them after the incident with her family, but there was no one in the centre to help her . Instead she used to get punished for disturbing every one with her shouting. After coming to Delhi she was scared that she will be punished the same way as centre. But the Gupta's were so attentive to her they tried their best to bring Khushi out of these nightmares and help her live a normal life. Slowly with the love and care Khushi overcame her fears and started behaving like the Khushi before she lost her everything. She slowly and steadily accepted the family and become an integral part of it. She never forget her real parents. Soon after shifting to when she started getting nightmares, Shashi took her out in the garden and showed her stars and told her that when anyone dies they become a star. From then on Khushi use to talk to her stars considering them as her parents. It helped her a lot with the love and care she got from Gupta's to overcome her sorrow.
Khushi emerged as a very mature but loving second daughter to Shashi and Garima, a loving sister to Payal and partner in crime with her buaji. But still there a big space in her heart that was empty.

Arnav and Khushi both had gone through a lot in their life so let's see how they help each other to come out of the bitterness of life and see the beautiful life.

Hope you like the part and give your likes thank you. Also if it's not upto your expectations please forgive me as I am new to this .