Pyaar Hua ....Chupke Se-Part9

Note : Guys here is new part of Pyaar hua Chupke se. Sorry for a short one.  Hope you like it . Also thanks for all the comments and votes till now. Please excuse typos and grammer. Also if possible check my other ff "twist of fate". Thank you for your support and love.

Next few days everyone was busy with the preparation of engagement. Arnav was also trying to finish his important meeting before engagement. Khushi use to come to shantivan everyday to help Anjali and NK also stayed at home to help them and this became a close friend of Khushi as both of them were similar in some ways. The environment of the house was fun filled with both the jokers keeping everyone entertained.

 The environment of the house was fun filled with both the jokers keeping everyone entertained

Arnav kept a distance from the house during this period as he did not want any more pranks. Still Khushi use to do some small masti to teach him a lesson, like once Arnav found mango juice in his shoes. Once she mixed honey in his shower gel and also put some tang juice powder in shower head. When Arnav came back from office and went for bath it was a horror show for him. First the shower gel felt very sticky when he put it on his body and when he tried to wash it off there was colour water coming from the shower. He came out shouting and everyone rushed to his room and there he was with orange colour on his body. Everyone was finding it very hard to control their laugh but kept quite seeing Arnav's face.

Once she glued all his perfumes and deodorants caps with superglue and Arnav could not use any deodorant or perfume and had to buy new ones

Once she glued all his perfumes and deodorants caps with superglue and Arnav could not use any deodorant or perfume and had to buy new ones. Yet another time she changed his favorite coffee cup with same cup but with a cut just before the edge so when Arnav tried to drink the coffee it was spilled on his shirt. Everyday something new use to happen which he wa not able to control. Khushi use to do all work the whole day with Anjali and NK and before going home use to play her prank. And everyday there would be storm after Arnav's return. He would keep shouting and felt like killing Khushi but Anajli use to cool him down. But later when all use to sit in lounge after dinner and discuss the whole day's happenings he loved seeing his di laughing for all the pranks played on her chote. He felt that somewhere the whole house use to become very lively after Khushi's visit. So Arnav thanked Khushi in his heart.

Finally the engagement day came everyone was ready and waiting for the Guptas

Finally the engagement day came everyone was ready and waiting for the Guptas. Soon the Guptas came and two young boys were gone. Aakash was stumped seeing Payal. He took her to meet his friends and relatives. On the other hand Arnav could not take his eyes off Khushi. There she was standing in his favorite colour "red" looking divine. Arnav wanted to take her away from everyone and keep her to himself.

 Arnav wanted to take her away from everyone and keep her to himself

Khushi saw how Arnav was looking at her and getting conscious. She felt he would be very angry with her but here he was looking like she looked at her "jalebi". She ran from there and kept tagging to someone so she will not have face Arnav alone. Arnav was not able to hide his feelings he was mesmerized by Khushi. The engagement was done and all were having dinner, guests had gone and only Raizadas Guptas and Vyas were sitting when Anjali realized that from tomorrow Khushi will not come at shantivan. Marriage was after three months so there was no reason for Khushi to come to shantivan daily. Anjali became very sad. Her pregnancy hormones had her emotions very high. She started crying and everyone was tensed not knowing what happened to her suddenly.

ASR: Di what happen? Is it paining anywhere? NK call the doctor fast.

Shyam: Ranisaheba come we will go to hospital.

AJ: No I am ok.

ASR: Then what happened why are you crying like a banshee.

AJ: chote you called me Banshee? Aaaaaaaaaaaaa and started crying more.

Nani: shut up chote. Anjali bitiya tell me what happened. Everyone was getting tensed

AJ: Nani from tomorrow there will be no Khushi and Payal coming from tomorrow. What will I do? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and started crying again

ASR: Oh shut up Di, making a mountain out of molehill. You are saying as if they are staying on different planet. You can visit them when you want and they can also come here this is also their house. Raizadas understood why he included Khushi but Guptas were confused.

Shyam: True Khushi and Payal are both family and they will be coming here whenever you want, don't worry.

Anjali loved the way Arnav called both of them as family. She was determined that her chote's marriage will happen with Aakash. She started planning how to bring them together. Arnav got an idea. As Aakash was getting married they were planning of renovating his room, so Arnav decided to give the job of renovating to Khushi as she knows Payal's taste. Anjali got very excited that now Khushi will be visiting her daily. She started planning to bring Arnav and Khushi together.

Khushi was confused whether to be happy or sad. She was happy that she will be seeing the Raizada's daily but was not sure about Arnav. She was getting mixed about him, specially since evening as she could feel something different. Arnav had been watching her whole evening. She was not able to understand the emotion in his eyes.

Now it will be worth watching how Devimaiya will bring this headstrong people together.