Part 5

Jennie's P.O.V.

"Jennie unnie!" Lisa kept bugging me as we were ready to go to sleep that night.

I tried to pretend like I was sleeping, but seems like she could tell I wasn't. Well, we can always tell when the other one is lying. Sometimes I really don't like this.

"Jennie, stop pretending", she said in a bored voice tone. "I know you're not sleeping, you're just ignoring me."

I sighed.

"Lisa, we are never having a sleepover with Bangtan again. Deal?"

"No", she dead-panned said. "No deal."

I sighed even deeper.

"Lisa, please. I'm not in the mood to argue now. I'm tired and...ugh."

"Ugh what?!" she burst. "Just because you don't have a boyfriend that doesn't mean we can't have fun. Imagine we'll never have delicious bibimbap for free anymore if we cut the relation with Bangtan, because Jin oppa won't be able to give us the bibimbap anymore."

Shit, she's right. But I couldn't give up so easily. 

"Yeah, but he can give it to Jisoo unnie separately and she can bring it to us. We don't need to go there in order to have that bibimbap."

"Hhhh, okay. Well think of something else then. Rosé unnie will have nowhere to go if Jimin oppa won't be with her. So she'll always be with us, and bugging us. Now, if that doesn't change your mind, I don't know what will."

Rosé and Jisoo unnie were indeed pretty annoying at times, but this still didn't convince me. Imagine if paparazzi would have caught me walking on the streets with Kim Taehyung! I probably would have exploded. Imagine dating rumors between Blackpink and Bangtan "human Guccis" (yeah, him human Gucci my ass) and my parents or someone like that seeing it. Only the thought of it makes my skin crawl!

"Lisa, stop. I have an unchanging mind, trust me. Quit it. You can go to their dorm, but without me."

"But it won't be the same!" she whined. "Rosé and Jisoo are boring. When they're with their boyfriends, they ignore me."

"Welcome to my world. Done now?"

"Jennie, please."

"No!" I whisper-shouted.

There was a moment of awkward silence, then she began again.

"Please. What is the big deal anyways? I don't understand you, Jennie. You're so selfish."

She sighed and turned around, facing the opposite wall.

"Whatever. Good night."

That's when I started feeling bad. I couldn't disappoint my poor dongsaeng...for a boy.

 "Lisa, I'm sorry. I know you're mad at me...but..."

"But what?"

"But I just don't feel like being with them. You see, it's very annoying when fans keep shipping us with male idols that we don't even talk to that much, imagine dating."

"And fans are the reason you dislike Bangtan?"

"No, Lisa. You don't get it. It's because...lately things between Kim Taehyung and I have been very awkward, and I don't feel too good around him."

"No shit", she laughed. "It isn't like we saw you cuddling in the morning."

"We weren't cuddling!" I burst. "I didn't even see him there."

"Yeah right", she said sarcastically. "Anyways. Do you like him."

"No, for fuck's sake! Stop being silly!" I exclaimed, and pulled the duvet over my face.

Ok, that was too dramatic, Jennie. 

I removed the duvet off my face.

"Lisa?"

"Yeah?"

"Maybe just a bit."

IM AUDITIONING FOR YG ENT WHEN I FINISH 8TH GRADE AND IM IN 7TH NOW!! MY PARENTS AGREED!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! 

Anyway, how's life for you guys? I'm a bit sick, I didn't go to school today cuz I have a really raspy voice and fever but it's okay, I'm going tomorrow.