Part 13

Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, feeling completely exhausted. I haven't gotten more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep after I've said yes to Taehyung without thinking. I was gonna say I didn't sleep a blink, but I'm Jennie, you know - I can't NOT sleep. 

ANYWAYS...

I couldn't believe what kind of trouble I've gotten myself into. Why didn't I just think logically, as usual? I mean, obviously, it kind of was logical - Sooyoung would've said yes.

BUT I'M NOT SOOYOUNG!

I mean, I am. Am I? Ugh, I still have no clue!

I didn't want to go out of my room and find everyone else sleeping, or worse, find out I'm alone and the girls have had another stupid sleepover at Bangtan's, so I just got up and went to my desk, turning on my laptop. Since I had nothing to do on it, I just decided to scroll through the news, like Jisoo unnie always does. She says it's important to know what's going on with our world and...I don't know, we never pay attention when she tells us about it, so I forgot. Ah, what a wiseass she can be sometimes.

I put my headphones on, and started listening to "Black Dress" by CLC. I read everything that showed up, surprisingly not getting bored. Then, an article suddenly caught my eye. 

Taehyung of BTS seen on a date with mysterious girl, fans speculate it is Blackpink's Jennie

WHAT?!

I was so shocked, my heart skipped a beat and I thought I was gonna die of an attack.

No, I'm too young and pretty to die now! Besides, there's many upcoming Gucci collections and I don't want to miss them, so please, may I not die!

I took a deep breath, and kept reading, though my mind didn't feel like processing anything.

Previously this week, the famous Kim Taehyung of BTS was spotted on the street with a girl wearing a mask. Some fans claim that they have also seen him driving his car with the girl, and that the girl would always change her outfit, but never take her mask off. Therefore, they do not know who she is. However, they could tell by her outfit that she looked a lot like Blackpink's main rapper, Jennie Kim.

"When she was in Taehyung's car", a fan that got to talk to Taehyung through his car window claimed, "she was wearing a black Balenciaga hoodie, just like the one Jennie Kim wore a while ago. A few hours later, a friend of mine saw them, and the girl was wearing this grey shirt that Blackpink's Jennie also has. These are already quite enough coincidences, right? She must really be Jennie."

That snitch can choke, I thought, and rolled my eyes. Why can't she just look for a new school uniform to replace that ugly one instead of getting into other people's lives and, pretty much, stalking them?

I didn't want to know any more of that, but I kept reading out of a slight curiosity I had deep inside.

"My friend took a picture of them on their little date, but we can't see the girl's face, only her shirt, identical to Jennie Kim's. Her hair also looks like Jennie's."

Fans also notice that lately, Jennie and V are really close, ever since they've done the Gucci photoshoot together and took a picture backstage in SBS Gayo Daejun.

We are really looking forward to finding out if the two wonderful idols are really dating

Yeah, and did I mention that we were THIS close to actually dating before he met his lovely girlfriend, "Sooyoung"? Well, shit.

---

I do not own the edits, they belong to the rightful owners. Cya~